What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Guest madoka12345

See I have the original Xbox, didn't touch the 360, and I continued with Sony's consoles because there has been NOTHING wrong with them for me (I don't use PSN for anything so that whole credit card nonsense that happened didn't affect me).  As soon as more games come out I'm getting the ps4 for any good exclusives (the final fantasy franchise for example) and for netflix on my big screen.

btw this is a troll review if you hopefully noticed.

Guest madoka12345

I don't particularly care if it's a troll review, because the fact of the matter is most of the consoles that were sold were bricks to the people who bought them (both Xbox One and PS4).

Well a pity to them than.

Failure rate has been estimated to ~1% of PS4's and the XBOne release has been a little close to make a proper estimate yet, but expected to be close to that, so far from "most of the consoles" reddit would want you to believe.

Hopefully going back to Rudra no Hihou tomorrow before the big talks.

Guest madoka12345

Failure rate has been estimated to ~1% of PS4's and the XBOne release has been a little close to make a proper estimate yet, but expected to be close to that, so far from "most of the consoles" reddit would want you to believe.

Hopefully going back to Rudra no Hihou tomorrow before the big talks.

I am pretty sure Xbox is much higher, well for it destroying discs(not for me) and the Kinect(me).

That monster HeatSink is taking care of the last problem. ;)

And OT for once, if I ever get a hold of these clowns and get this fixed, I will start playing some COD.

They want me to pay the shipping costs to send the kinect back to......

I said that is a joke.

Playing... Terranigma. Too bad it wasn't released in America, it's probably one of the best SNES games.

Oh, and there's no way FF is going exclusive next (this?) gen.

From what I remember, FF games have been sony console exclusives and PC for the MMOs (11 and 14).  That includes the handheld PSP and Playstation Vita along with the larger playstation consoles.  There were only a few that were ported to the nintendo portable devices but that was several years later.  For the most part I do believe that the FF franchise will continue to be an exclusive on their consoles/devices, I mean if not that kinda kills the main reason I'm getting a PS4...

I got home early today because of snow, I just finished playing Blazing Lazers("Gunhed") for TG16 and I'm about to play Space Megaforce("Super Aleste") for SNES

By the way, so far my 360 is still functioning after 5 yrs.  I wonder if the JP 360's are more reliable somehow.  (I was silly and originally bought it to play Idolmaster even though I couldn't really play it.)

From what I remember, FF games have been sony console exclusives and PC for the MMOs (11 and 14).  That includes the handheld PSP and Playstation Vita along with the larger playstation consoles.  There were only a few that were ported to the nintendo portable devices but that was several years later.  For the most part I do believe that the FF franchise will continue to be an exclusive on their consoles/devices, I mean if not that kinda kills the main reason I'm getting a PS4...

Yeah, but at least in FF14's case that's probably due to Xbox Live. 13 and 13-2 came out for the 360, and so will 13-3. Moreover, Vs... whoops, 15 has been in development since god knows when, and it's easier to recoup costs going multiplatform.

Me: Don't get me Animal Crossing.
Friend A: Okay.
*Later*

Friend A: We're getting you Animal Crossing.
Friend A: Dammit.

*Hands me copy*

Me: Don't get me Pokemon X or Y.

Friend B: Okay, we don't want a repeat of last time.
*Friend hoping to get me an early Christmas present*

Friend B: So, I picked up another copy of Pokemon X.

Me: Wait, why did you do that?

Friend B: It was on sale! That, and I was hoping to get everyone's Christmas gifts early...
Me: GODD-.

Friend B: So here's your copy of A Link Between Worlds.
Me: Oh... Well. I wasn't really interested in that either.
Friend B: GODD-
Me: So I'll just take Pokemon X ._.

Friend B: *Sigh* Fine, here.

And that is why I'm playing Pokemon X. And, as expected, it's pretty fun.

After two days of modding Skyrim, I'm finally (mostly) done. I made something more than a test character finally. I haven't played it since the month it came out, so largely looking forward to tackling it again.

Also downloaded and tried out Kaeru nyo Panyon.

After two days of modding Skyrim, I'm finally (mostly) done. I made something more than a test character finally. I haven't played it since the month it came out, so largely looking forward to tackling it again.

Also downloaded and tried out Kaeru nyo Panyon.

If you are playing a mage character, you might want this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxKG86dWDJk

Also this: skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32597/?

:3

---

Playing Toribash and Xenoblade~

Witcher 2 because I finally have a good enough GPU to be able to crank up the graphics to high and still get a good framerate.

Also finished Lords of Shadow the other day, I am not too impressed. Very meh game.

I'll be interested to see what you think of Witcher 2. The Witcher didn't do it for me but i'm not entirely taking playing Witcher 2 off the table.

I'll be interested to see what you think of Witcher 2. The Witcher didn't do it for me but i'm not entirely taking playing Witcher 2 off the table.

I could tell you right now, since this is just my 2nd playthrough. =P TW2 is one of my favorite WRPGs of recent years, but keep in mind I also liked the first one. So yeah, I can't tell for sure if you'd enjoy this one, kinda depends on what aspects of the first Witcher you disliked, and also because the two games are relatively different in a variety of ways.

The witches 2 is more arcadey than the first, but I feel that just makes it feel a lot less clunky.

I certainly enjoyed it.

I wouldn't call it arcadey. It's more action-oriented than The Witcher, but it doesn't ever let the narrative sit on the back burner and it's not a particularly shallow game mechanic wise.

I guess he just meant the combat system is more action packed and requiring player action? Since Witcher 1's combat was basically just a rhythm game. I greatly enjoyed 2's combat, especially after I downloaded the 1.5 gigs worth of combat overhaul that a fan made. Lots of cool options with bombs, traps and Signs.

Also story-wise the second one feels more Game of Thrones-y in a way.