What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Yet another failed rescue attempt in Kerbal Space Program (that makes 6 now). Might be time to just let Bill and Jeb live on the Mun for the rest of their lives. 

Okay, that sounds completely awesome. I love emergent gameplay.

Can Kerbals survive indefinitely in space if you just leave them alone? The idea of mounting a rescue mission (particularly against the clock) crazy appeals to me.

Okay, that sounds completely awesome. I love emergent gameplay.

Can Kerbals survive indefinitely in space if you just leave them alone? The idea of mounting a rescue mission (particularly against the clock) crazy appeals to me.

Depends. Jeb has been on the Mun for over 7 years but only because I had him outside of the lander. I've noticed when inside the landers, they tend to vanish. Right now, both Bill and Jeb are in the lander so I don't know if they'll still be there.

Eventually, Squad intends to add life support and cargo options, but for now, they can survive forever in most situations. There are mods that do kill em off though,. 

RE: Revelations for Raid Mode only, and a second playthrough of Sol Trigger. And also starting Gemini Rue on PC.

Also, this is irrelevant but I didn't know where else to post it, so... I have a Steam copy of Arkham Asylum I don't need. It's from the Humble Bundle. So if anyone wants it let me know. (preferably via PM because I won't be checking this thread)

I finished Ys I, II, Oath in Felghana, IV Mask of the Sun, Seven and Origin, I still need to do Dawn of Ys, V Expert and VI The Ark of Napishtim, I also plan to buy Memories of Celceta.

I finished Zero no Kiseki and I started Ao no Kiseki (I haven't played it in a while, but I may play it, after all, it's only 2 more chapters until I finish it), I plan on buying Sen no Kiseki and I plan on finishing Sora no Kiseki 1st when SC gets released in the west.

Then I may be playing Tears to Tiara, Agarest:Generations of War and I'm starting to get along with the Touhou series :), besides I downloaded the Labyrinth of Touhou 1 and 2, so I get more J-RPG to play... WOOHOO!

I need to finish playing Zwei II+ and start Xanadu Next, before starting Zwei!! in PSP and continuing Fate/Extra, doing Fate/Extra CCC after that and then doing Corpse Party Blood Covered (I already did Book of Shadows, except for one route, which I still need to do), I'll try resuming my Phantasy Star Portable II savegame, and get along with Phantasy Star Online 2 again.

Lastly, I'll probably be playing Agarest Senki Mariage in the PSP and I don't know what I'll play after that, yes... my list of games is long enough, but you guys do realize I don't play any game that wasn't made in Japan, mhh... I'm sure I wasn't like this before, but now I am.

And before anyone asks, I hate Final Fantasy, just so you know, I also hate carefree games, though I do play some, but I don't like just doing one thing and not caring about anything else in the storyline.

I finished Ys I, II, Oath in Felghana, IV Mask of the Sun, Seven and Origin, I still need to do Dawn of Ys, V Expert and VI The Ark of Napishtim, I also plan to buy Memories of Celceta.

I finished Zero no Kiseki and I started Ao no Kiseki (I haven't played it in a while, but I may play it, after all, it's only 2 more chapters until I finish it), I plan on buying Sen no Kiseki and I plan on finishing Sora no Kiseki 1st when SC gets released in the west.

Then I may be playing Tears to Tiara, Agarest:Generations of War and I'm starting to get along with the Touhou series :), besides I downloaded the Labyrinth of Touhou 1 and 2, so I get more J-RPG to play... WOOHOO!

I need to finish playing Zwei II+ and start Xanadu Next, before starting Zwei!! in PSP and continuing Fate/Extra, doing Fate/Extra CCC after that and then doing Corpse Party Blood Covered (I already did Book of Shadows, except for one route, which I still need to do), I'll try resuming my Phantasy Star Portable II savegame, and get along with Phantasy Star Online 2 again.

Lastly, I'll probably be playing Agarest Senki Mariage in the PSP and I don't know what I'll play after that, yes... my list of games is long enough, but you guys do realize I don't play any game that wasn't made in Japan, mhh... I'm sure I wasn't like this before, but now I am.

And before anyone asks, I hate Final Fantasy, just so you know, I also hate carefree games, though I do play some, but I don't like just doing one thing and not caring about anything else in the storyline.

Someone's busy XD

Guest madoka12345

I just beat Pokémon Y in 2 days from playing it all day and it was disappointing. (gave all my pokemon to my friend and the game went right to Ebay.) :wub:

Waiting for animal crossing

I'm playing Hearthstone at the moment, got a beta key last week, pretty fun, only signed up for the beta the week before that... scumbag blizzard  :rolleyes: I feel sorry for the people who've been waiting for one since the beginning.

Let me know if you want to have a match, it gets boring when you just play random opponents.

Guest madoka12345

Still sinking a sickening amount of time into Pokemon. Also replayed the Wolf Among Us. I'm very eager for episode 2.

21 1/2 hours and beat it lol.

and unfortuntely... Fable III