What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Nice!  I haven't played much since I finished normal difficulty, but if you ever want to play online I'll share my psn ID, which is Foryth.  My main was the dwarf.

I just started out and with my job I'll probably be playing it slowly. But if you are willing to wait a week, I'll call you and we can team up then. I'm really looking forward in playing this online. I'm playing with Amazon and Sorceress equally.

Powered through to Grand Master rank in Hearthstone, about 10 hours of my life gone.  No regrets.

Hearthstone is really well presented and quite fun but I don't think it stands up to other card games that are available.

Started playing Jeanne D'Arc on the PSP and i'm really enjoying it so far. The fact that Jeanne looks like Saber makes it that much better =P

Just started replaying the original Grandia a few days ago on my Vita. Still a ton of fun, though the sometimes bad voice acting is standing out at this point. Gameplay and story is still ace, however :D

Bad voice acting in old game is always a plus in my book. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRhDmUzWuBI

Started playing Jeanne D'Arc on the PSP and i'm really enjoying it so far. The fact that Jeanne looks like Saber makes it that much better =P

I own Jeanne D'Arc as well, one of Level 5's better games IMO.  Both the gameplay and visuals were pretty solid from what I remember.  I still need to finish it though. >_>;;

I played the Ace Attorney demo on 3DS.   This looks like something I should enjoy, I will most likely buy the game at some point.  I must admit the only other AA game I had played was the WiiWare version of the first one.