What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

And I've begun Tomb Raider. I wish I was better with a keyboard so I won't have to watch Lara die so much. 

Some of the death animations in that game are pretty brutal and uh... worth the watch/amusing. Silver linings and all that.

I bought the PC version. Never really played the Ys games, but they sound great.

It took me some time to get into it at first, but once things get rolling it's quite fun, fast paced action.  Having played most of the other Ys games that are out in english (haven't finished Origin and Ark of Napishtim) I expected no less.

Finished Beyond: Two Souls today. I'd rate it a 7.5/10. It's one of those games, though, that despite the score really deserves to be played.

I have plenty of criticisms, but overall I did enjoy it quite a bit, and highly recommend playing it. (Important to note that I redbox'd it, but plan on buying when price drops a little.)

Finished Beyond: Two Souls today. I'd rate it a 7.5/10. It's one of those games, though, that despite the score really deserves to be played.

I have plenty of criticisms, but overall I did enjoy it quite a bit, and highly recommend playing it. (Important to note that I redbox'd it, but plan on buying when price drops a little.)

That's good to know, I was planning on grabbing it at the end of the month along with the new Batman.

I did quite enjoy Heavy Rain so i'd planned on giving Beyond: Two Souls a go. I'll wait for a price drop though since i'm not exactly hurting for games to play.

Currently the Battlefield 4 Beta, mainly as a test to see if it does anything to my hardware, it doesn't do a thing to my two Titans.  Running at 115-120 fps at the most stressful times.

I'm also planning on replaying the F.E.A.R. series because I loved the first two (third one not so much).

Currently the Battlefield 4 Beta, mainly as a test to see if it does anything to my hardware, it doesn't do a thing to my two Titans.  Running at 115-120 fps at the most stressful times.

I'm also planning on replaying the F.E.A.R. series because I loved the first two (third one not so much).

You do any kind of visual work like video editing etc since you have 2 titans?

You do any kind of visual work like video editing etc since you have 2 titans?

Not particularly, but I do have 4 monitors, each with their own game, program or browser running at once most of the time.

I do get asked from time to time to do some video editing for some friends and family, but that's the extent of "video work" I do on it.

How incredible my station is, is more of a hobby.  Build something incredible for no apparent reason and get as much use out of it as possible.

I picked up Etrian Odyssey : Untold, being a longtime fan of the series.(especialy the first game)  I'm trying to finish Ys II before really diving into it though.  Currently at the Colony of Lava.  The art of ramming enemies from the right angle is a fine one indeed!

I also started yet another new game of Skyrim, currently inspired by the exploits of Derfel Cadarn. (Protagonist of Bernard Cornwell's Warlord Trilogy)  I hadn't really used sword and shield style a lot yet, but it's turning out to be quite fun. :)  I kinda miss pickpocketing everything in sight though, so I might end up going back to my old habits.

Aside from the Battlefield 4 beta, I'm going to play Deus Ex:  Human Revolution again, this time on "Give me Deus Ex" difficulty, not being detected once, non-lethal playthrough.  
I managed to get not being detected once in a lethal playthrough of "Give me a challenge" so I'm increasing my difficulty a bit. 

I'm hoping that fan translation of 3 pans out. I really disliked 2, but the darker storyline of 3, and the return to the war in the first game, has me interested. 

I still need to finish the first game, actually =P I just hope the 3rd one has more of a focus on the story, without having 3 or 4 random maps in between each actual story scenario.