Dergonu vs Eclipsed - VN reading race! The final chapter!

WHO WILL WIN THIS AMAZING DUEL?!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the winner be?

• The yuri fag
    • Kaguya's minion

This poll is closed to new votes

"The final chapter? Wait, you made chapters before this?" Well... no, but we had some small duels going on a while back and ... well, I felt like making a thread about this one, despite not even asking @Eclipsed if he is okay with it :makina: (You are, right buddy? :miyako:

Anyways!

The amazing totally important super duel between: Dergonu, AKA the yuri fag, and Eclipsed, AKA mini Kaguya will start soon! (Once the damn Koiken Otome patch gets released.)

Q: WTF is this?

A: This is a silly little race we have been doing a few times when reading VNs. Since we both read stuff uber slowly, we started racing each other like the true snails that we are, and started keeping score. (And so far Eclipsed has won every round.)

Erhem, anyways, that doesn't matter. All that matters now is this final round - this sudden death!

Koiken Otome!

Which one of us is the fastest reader?!

Once the patch drops, we start reading and ONLY ONE OF US CAN COME OUT ALIVE!

WHO WILL WIN?!

I threw in a poll where you can vote on the one you think will be victorious.

NOW, TO ARMS!!! (You know, once the patch is out...)

3 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

What were the first two rounds about again? I remember Lucy, but after that I can only remember how hard we failed at Gahkthun :makina: 

Yeah I don't remember actually. You beat me at Lucy, (Gahkthun went well... :makina:), then, uhh... wtf :marie: ... I can't remember! :wafuu: 

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Eclipsed has been on the ball lately... but by counter-induction, that probably means it's time for a change and he'll screw up and Derg will finally win.

So I voted for Eclipsed.

:makina: 

Apparently, the last legit VN I read since Zero Time Dilemma doesn't count was Root Double, and that was on May 31st :vinty:

~~

3 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I believe in myself who doesn't believe in either of you.

I'll eagerly await to see who will be the first to stall it indefinitely.

Yo fk u, I've actually haven't read a typical high school setting story with H-scenes and lots of cute grills since Kara no Shoujo in 'Nov last year, so i've got alotta ammo to unload

42 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Hey, Derg, you saw this is out, right? http://store.steampowered.com/app/485040/

ss_42f9599395041085e7e2b5e808e426e250ac2

Waaaaay ahead of you :miyako:

(Not literally though, because I haven't gotten to that ^ part yet :sacchan:

1IoIAr6.png

But! Once the Koiken patch drops, I'll do my best to put the yuri away. (Hopefully I'll manage.)

Well, the race has started and Fuwa has spoken. The majority of people are rooting for Kaguya's Minion, (Eclipsed) with 16 votes against The Yuri Fag's (me) 8 votes.

Who will come out victorious? :pyaa:

As of right now, I have personally done the prologue, common + Akane route. Not sure where Eclipsed is at the moment.

Now, for those of you thinking, "wait, this was serious? I thought this was just some stupid thing you guys would forget about after 2 minutes."

Well,

A0YqeTK.png

(I actually just wanted to post that picture. For all I know, Eclipsed might already have forgotten about the race  )