Any other Grisaia fans here?

I'm a fan, though not as much as you :yumiko: ....

Your archnemesis on these forums, btw, is Vorathiel. :sachi:

Here's what he had to say about Grisaia: " Grisaia surely knows how to ruin good things. One of the worst VN I have read (still 2 more routes to go), on the Sharin no Kuni level of cancer, stupid ideas and stupid characters, with unfocused, bland, and hilariously bad writting/direction. But this is a discussion for another thread. " -linktopost :michiru:

:makina:

:amane:

24 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Here's what he had to say about Grisaia: " Grisaia surely knows how to ruin good things. One of the worst VN I have read (still 2 more routes to go), on the Sharin no Kuni level of cancer, stupid ideas and stupid characters, with unfocused, bland, and hilariously bad writting/direction. But this is a discussion for another thread. " -linktopost :michiru:

Man speaks the truth, though :makina:

Love Grisaia and everything about it, I wish I had your collection (it's amazing)

2 minutes ago, Mugi said:

I love it, and I plan on getting physical versions of Kaijitsu and Meikyuu later this year. It has some flaws, but it's one of my favorites.

TRIGGER WARNING:

Reveal hidden contents

Michiru best girl :makina: 

Maybe not the best for me but I love her nontheless

Here you go, the beautiful Chiru Chiru.

Spoiler

wjE4bCI.png

13 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

At least if you're gonna voice your opinion, don't make two grammatical errors. :makina:

I quite like Grisaia. All the routes were great which is rare for a lot of VNs that I have played. You obviously know who I think best girl is based on my title. Even if I've heard the Grisaia series shits itself after Kajitsu, I'm still looking forward to play the next installment when Frontwing is done with the technical side of things in a year.

14 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm a fan, though not as much as you :yumiko: ....

Your archnemesis on these forums, btw, is Vorathiel. :sachi:

:makina:

:amane:

I do believe that if he cannot read JP, his statement will not be valid. Like bro, finish the whole series before you say anything.

Grisaia's anime holds the dubious honor of having the only first episode that I couldn't watch through. Called it quits some minutes after start.

Isn't the first episode where all the effort goes, to compel you to watch the whole thing? Sheesh.