Can't Spell Christmas Without Sakura

Nosebleed

I'd love to know how that happened as well. Then again, I haven't played Fate/Stay Night yet.

The way it happened is that at some point during development Type-Moon realized that if Shirou were to have sex with a dude that'd be pretty gay, and not what most otaku are looking for, so they made him a cute grill.

The way it happened is that at some point during development Type-Moon realized that if Shirou were to have sex with a dude that'd be pretty gay, and not what most otaku are looking for, so they made him a cute grill.

Narp.  The original "Shirou" was a girl named Ayaka Sajyou, and Saber was originally a dude.  They switched to a male protag and female Saber because dudes would be more likely to read it if the main character was male.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Narp.  The original "Shirou" was a girl named Ayaka Sajyou, and Saber was originally a dude.  They switched to a male protag and female Saber because dudes would be more likely to read it if the main character was male.

Hah. Didn't know that. Now I've got the mental image of a Girlshirou protecting Dudesaber because "guys shouldn't fight".

I'd love to know how that happened as well. Then again, I haven't played Fate/Stay Night yet.

Makes sense. Most male otaku don't want to see yaoi in their visual novels, me included.

I thought these were just rumors before but it was real? Fuck... I would have preferred the male Saber... He's hot! How could you do this to your female fans Type-Moon?!

Also Manaka Sajyou is quite a looker too.

169hruq.png

If Boobs Sakura Santa really was psychological horror it would be the most interesting Sakura game to date.

Lastly, Psychological Horror genre on Sakura Santa? Like it causes psychological horror on anyone who plays it... like it did to me when I played other Sakura games (I'm horrified by the word Sakura in vns now). Glad the game recognizes that now.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

I thought these were just rumors before but it was real? Fuck... I would have preferred the male Saber... He's hot! How could you do this to your female fans Type-Moon?!

Also Manaka Sajyou is quite a looker too.

169hruq.png

If Boobs Sakura Santa really was psychological horror it would be the most interesting Sakura game to date.

Lastly, Psychological Horror genre on Sakura Christmas? Like it causes psychological horror on anyone who plays it... like it did to me when I played other Sakura games. Glad the game recognizes that now.

It's good to see that Winged Cloud is accepting that their writing is so bad it causes psychological damage to the readers.

I hope that you'll at least take a chance with it!

Bruh.  It's a Sakura Shovelware title.  I'll avoid it like the plague and make snarky jokes about it until it fades into obscurity when the next Sakura ______ is released.  Still, I applaud your reading over those error-ridden scripts.  As an amateur proofreader, Sakura Swim Club gave me headache.

I'm going to buy it just because I get to see cute girls dressed as Santa, plus I get the holiday vibes.

You know what scares me more? The very positive user review score.

You make it sound like Steam reviews are ever a reliable source for judging a game's quality.

Steam reviewers use their nether regions or their "funny" bone instead of their brain when writing reviews.

You make it sound like Steam reviews are ever a reliable source for judging a game's quality.

Steam reviewers use their nether regions or their "funny" bone instead of their brain when writing reviews.

To be fair, that used to be me back when I was 13 so you could say most of the reviews for the are from stupid horny teenage weeaboos who do nothing but jack off to idolmaster doujinshi 7 hours a day.

They also use their nether regions to type the review, hence all of the spelling errors:makina:.