Can't Spell Christmas Without Sakura

Nosebleed

dammnit.

Now that there is a Sakura game for christmas, I bet that they will shovel out a new one before the first quarter of 2016 has ended.

Because we're never getting rid of these...

ever...

Now that they have two artists they can churn them out twice as fast. Even faster if they reuse the assets like Sakura Beach 2.

Maybe Mangagamer helped with the script... and maybe I drank a pint of bleach and didn't go to the hospital...

I don't think MangaGamer is going to be helping with the actual writing, and I also kinda doubt that would be a surefire sign of improvement. They translate, not write, would they have anyone good enough for that kind of thing available?

But MangaGamer did say that they would do some editing and proofreading for the sakura games from now on. It doesn't sound like anything major, but they should hopefully read at least a little bit better now.

I was the one who did the editing for this title, as well as Sakura Swim Club, for Mangagamer.  I won't have proof until my Editor's Corner for this title is published, so all I can ask is that you take my word for the time being.  For those who are unaware, my twitter is @JRyechuR, which is also how I sign all of my stuff~.

Anyway, I really do hope you guys get some enjoyment out of the game.  Editing these is actually pretty fun, and if you like lighthearted stories with a little bit of ecchi, hopefully you'll have some fun with this title.

I'm always open to suggestions for improvement, but there are certain rules I have to follow.  My main task is to improve readability and try to add some fun to it.

I hope that you'll at least take a chance with it!

Bruh.  It's a Sakura Shovelware title.  I'll avoid it like the plague and make snarky jokes about it until it fades into obscurity when the next Sakura ______ is released.  Still, I applaud your reading over those error-ridden scripts.  As an amateur proofreader, Sakura Swim Club gave me headache.

I was the one who did the editing for this title, as well as Sakura Swim Club, for Mangagamer.  I won't have proof until my Editor's Corner for this title is published, so all I can ask is that you take my word for the time being.  For those who are unaware, my twitter is @JRyechuR, which is also how I sign all of my stuff~.

Anyway, I really do hope you guys get some enjoyment out of the game.  Editing these is actually pretty fun, and if you like lighthearted stories with a little bit of ecchi, hopefully you'll have some fun with this title.

I'm always open to suggestions for improvement, but there are certain rules I have to follow.  My main task is to improve readability and try to add some fun to it.

Spoken like a true corporate shill :Kappa:

Santa
"One of the many daughters of the big man in the red suit, Santa is a naive, clumsy girl who loves to make toys for all the good little girls and boys. She meets Koji by accident, and after helping her find her "wand," she offers to be Koji’s friend. Wielding Christmas magic, Santa can turn something dull into something fantastic. 

Will Koji believe in the Christmas spirit enough to meet the big man himself? Only time will tell!"

^Aight, so, to get Santa's (the big man himself) H-scene, you first gotta get Santa's (one of the many daughters of the big man in the red suit) H-scene, right?