What are you playing?

Some of the side routes are lackluster but Souchi's was pretty decent and the hermit crabs are good if for nothing else a laugh.

Yeah, I'm on Shouchi's route right now.  Too early to tell if I like it or not, though.  Stuff involving Hideo is always appreciated, though.  The guy's a walking humor factory.

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Her H-scenes were the weirdest of them all!

Only reason I didn't like her was her dependency on Gonzou. Why ask the worst man for his sympathy?

Some people just thought that Kanon was extremely annoying.  I found her to be extremely adorable, and loved her voice most of all.  So warm and happy  <3

I know that both Kosaki and I thought that Kanon's h-scenes were the best in G-senjou. Kinda like Yumiko's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu: pretty meh overall, but the h-scenes were better than they usually were in other routes.  If the non-blood-related heroine h-scenes creep you out, I dunno what to say.  It's fairly common, from what I've heard, and incest is

really common if you read nukiges.

Hey, I actually made serious progress in Senshinkan and finished Ayumi's route! :D Oh my god that twist at the end of the route... I was kind of expecting it, but damn this is going to get absolutely nuts. Can't wait for the next routes, hopefully this time they won't take me that long.

Finished Kusumi's route in Prima Stella, now all that's left is Tomoe's.

Played some of Steins; Gate and am now in chapter 3. Just curious but are the other endings besides the true one worth checking out?

Also started playing Bullet Butlers. Interesting mythology for the setting and how it connects to the main heroine, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Finished Kusumi's route in Prima Stella, now all that's left is Tomoe's.

Played some of Steins; Gate and am now in chapter 3. Just curious but are the other endings besides the true one worth checking out?

Also started playing Bullet Butlers. Interesting mythology for the setting and how it connects to the main heroine, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

The other endings are short so you can check em out while still going for the true ending if you follow a walkthrough . They're pretty cool so I'd say it's worth it.

Oh, thanks! I will do just that if grinding trial 5 isn't enough.

Also could you people please stop selling me new VNs, I still have two routes to do in Grisaia

You can't finish it through grinding the fifth trial if you want the report cards. You HAVE to do the respective character's free time events which means you have to grind CH1 for all the characters who die then.

You get 200 coins if you successfully co.plete school mode though and school mode is mildly entertaining c:

I'm almost done with St. Irene's route in Eustia, I think. Considering all the stuff that has happened it can't possibly go on for much longer. As soon as religion came into the story I was worried that I would get the typical 'organized religion sucks, kill all gods' that is common in JRPGs and anime, but was pleasantly surprised by the deep and thoughtful commentary this VN provides on personal faith. Then comes the twist and the climax, because all chapters in this game have to have one of each of those at least, and oh good golly the feels. Each chapter seems to get progressively better at bringing on the feels, and this one hits you in the feels pretty hard, and I'm not even done with it yet.

One thing that has stood out in this game is how awesome the sub-characters are. I really wish there were routes for some of the side characters, because it seems like there might be a lot that they're hiding about their personalities. I wish there was a chapter dedicated to the three prostitutes from Lilium that would explore their backgrounds and the deeper reasons behind how each one copes with their life. I also want to know more about Lucius's bodyguard girl... in fact I'm surprised that she isn't already a route, considering how much Caim interacts with her throughout the story.

Anyway, can't wait to see where this chapter will end up, and I'm really looking forward to the two routes after this as well.

I know that both Kosaki and I thought that Kanon's h-scenes were the best in G-senjou. Kinda like Yumiko's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu: pretty meh overall, but the h-scenes were better than they usually were in other routes.  If the non-blood-related heroine h-scenes creep you out, I dunno what to say.  It's fairly common, from what I've heard, and incest is

really common if you read nukiges.

Well well.

It's a good thing Zeno has great taste.  :sachi:

I finally finished Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

I went through the entirety of Act 10 today.

Holy shit. That stuff was beautiful, man. I really like how it pokes the concept of tomorrow and how much people despair and hope for it. To incorporate something that should be, well, blatantly obvious to people in a creative way really is nice. No matter what others say, I believe it's great. It's the first visual novel I played that sported a female protagonist. While I do not, indeed, discriminate between male and female protagonists, I must say that the experience was quite different. I love how it made the swords quite significant, yet managed to throw them out at the very climax of the battle. While I did expect Mary doing that, the fact that the swords symbolize different kinds of rejections made it all the more beautiful for me. If I judge the game on its own, it's good. But incorporating symbolism to it makes it even better. Of course, it may differ among people due to how we experience and look at the story (deconstruction, if I'm not mistaken). But honestly, Sharnoth was a great ride. I'd love to experience the other WAB eroges as well. Sharnoth was simply great.

You can't finish it through grinding the fifth trial if you want the report cards. You HAVE to do the respective character's free time events which means you have to grind CH1 for all the characters who die then.

You get 200 coins if you successfully co.plete school mode though and school mode is mildly entertaining c:

Don't you get FTE's in School Mode?

Finished Miya's route in RuiTomo's fandisc. That was so sweet, even better than what I was expecting from it. ^^

Since this was my main reason for reading the fandisc, I'll leave the rest for later so I can actually focus on Senshinkan - and probably Higurashi, though I might be reading that for the rest of my life due to the length. :D Seems like I got all the arcs unlocked save for the last (Himatsubushi) one by reading through Watanagashi, which led to an interesting discovery - the Taraimawashi arc I read first wasn't actually the only new arc in the Question Arcs portion of the VN, there actually are two more. One from the PS2 release (Tsukiotoshi) and one from the DS release (Someutsushi), which actually stars a completely new character and seems to be based on the manga-only arc Onisarashi... very excited about that one! As for now though, I'm read Onikakushi, getting back to where it all started~

Don't you get FTE's in School Mode?

Yeah. That's what I was saying you should just do school mode for grinding report cards/monokuma coins because otherwise you would have to grind CH1 to unlock it all c: there are also special school mode events like date trips and school mode endings that you can only get by using your trip passes (you get those in school mode once you complete a monokuma prototype) after you have all the report cards filled out. Honestly that really sucked for me because I used all my coins to unlock stuff and so I had to scrounge around what items I had to make my FTEs work during school mode I had to finish the game the first time and get the coins to be able to unlock enough items to finish everybody's FTEs.

Well in G-senjou no Maou, Kanon's h-scenes were undoubtedly the best or hottest as Kosaki would say.

I also liked Tsubaki's first h-scene(the one in the park). 

I will play through G-Senjou again someday.

I lost all my progress, after all. Add the fact that I didn't get Haru's bathroom H-scene for some reason.

Wtf did I do wrong.

Well well.

It's a good thing Zeno has great taste.  :sachi:

I finally finished Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

I went through the entirety of Act 10 today.

Holy shit. That stuff was beautiful, man. I really like how it pokes the concept of tomorrow and how much people despair and hope for it. To incorporate something that should be, well, blatantly obvious to people in a creative way really is nice. No matter what others say, I believe it's great. It's the first visual novel I played that sported a female protagonist. While I do not, indeed, discriminate between male and female protagonists, I must say that the experience was quite different. I love how it made the swords quite significant, yet managed to throw them out at the very climax of the battle. While I did expect Mary doing that, the fact that the swords symbolize different kinds of rejections made it all the more beautiful for me. If I judge the game on its own, it's good. But incorporating symbolism to it makes it even better. Of course, it may differ among people due to how we experience and look at the story (deconstruction, if I'm not mistaken). But honestly, Sharnoth was a great ride. I'd love to experience the other WAB eroges as well. Sharnoth was simply great.

Isn't that an opinion? Or does it become fact after after the consensus of a total of three?

Shikkoku No Sharnoth is quite poetic once I get past the story I hate so very much. I loved the gaming bits a lot, but I value story over gameplay. Instead, play Sekien No Inganock. Made by the same company, similar yet much better in every way. I don't really talk about it much because I'm incapable of describing its greatness.

I will play through G-Senjou again someday.

I lost all my progress, after all. Add the fact that I didn't get Haru's bathroom H-scene for some reason.

Wtf did I do wrong.

I had thought that you automatically get Haru's h-scenes. 

You can take help of the almighty Ctrl key. 

I still open up the game once in awhile, though most of time it's simply so that I can hear Maou's voice ........ ah Jun's voice sure is amazing.

I wonder how many times I have read chapter 5 and the epilogue.

I had thought that you automatically get Haru's h-scenes. 

You can take help of the almighty Ctrl key.

Pretty sure you're supposed to automatically get them as long as you lock into her route, since there aren't any choices after you get into it.  Dunno what that's about, Kosaki, might just be a glitch or something.  If need be you could always just download a 100% save file if you really want that scene and CG set.

Just finished Shouichi's route, and started on Mayucchi's; I was originally planning on finishing all the side routes that were unlocked, but I lost steam.  Oh well.

Pretty sure you're supposed to automatically get them as long as you lock into her route, since there aren't any choices after you get into it.  Dunno what that's about, Kosaki, might just be a glitch or something.  If need be you could always just download a 100% save file if you really want that scene and CG set.

Just finished Shouichi's route, and started on Mayucchi's; I was originally planning on finishing all the side routes that were unlocked, but I lost steam.  Oh well.

The side routes aren't anything great tbh. That's not really a flaw with the TL, but rather Minatosoft itself. Not really sure what they were aiming for, but the varying levels of quality is extremely evident in their works. Will be curious to see what the side routes are like in S, once that massive task is done. (though A is what I'm really waiting for)

Well I finished both Saint Irene's and Lavi's routes in Eustia. I thought there was a route in between them but it turns out you can see both endings within about a half an hour of each other. So that just leaves me the Princess and Eustia herself. I thought I was about halfway done, but turns out I'm in the home stretch.

One thing that's getting to me a little is how forcefully happy the endings are. It seriously feels weird when all the conspiracies and plots are still happening in the world and Caim basically just says 'Welp let's just set that aside and have ourselves a happy end with this girl'. It's especially glaring in the St. Irene/Lavi endings for reasons that would be too spoilery to talk about. Anyway, it's just off-putting for such a gritty, dark game to have such saccharine endings.

Playing Kana right now... Just finished my first play through of it and I got the Recollection ending. It was so sad... I'm sorry Kana, if ony I had known that you weren't... Errr... Anyways it was sad. I need to get a happy ending. This VN is so heartwarming and soothing. I almost feel bad for myself provided the H content is included. (Not that its bad of course, I personally enjoy it... XD)

Currently playing Daibanchou(Big Bang Age). It some what like Sengoku Rance which I kinda dislike(rape :/). But it has kinda interesting plot and gameplay. I am currently close to ending(1 hour max). I recommend it if you enjoy plenty of hentai cg scenes and solid plot.