What are you playing?

I don't know, I remember Higurashi being the exact opposite, the Kai arcs were way longer if I remember correctly. :D But the new arcs probably won't be that long, Taraimawashi was quite short.

Were they really? Either I was enjoying it so much that I didn't realize how much time had gone by, or maybe your mind accidentally stretched time further. One of is is definitely wrong, but I can't tell who.

Sooo...started up Majikoi today, and instead of a random character saying "Minatosoft", Chris always says something to Miyako about a present and what sounds like DVD (loan words!  Yay!).  Anyone know what's up with that?  It's obviously something to do with the system date, but I have no idea what it could be since I don't speak Japanese.

That's the one Kokoro punishment scene where I felt legitimately sorry for her. It was funny, but it left a strong aftertaste.

Yeah...felt a bit guilty about that myself.  I mean, she needs to be brought down a peg regularly, but that was a little too much.  She's basically the Michiru of Majikoi, though, and I say that knowing full well who voices her :sachi:

I have decided that I want to make sweet love to the Umineko OST... So damn good. Was reading it last night, but ended up stopping and just listening to the OST for an hour before bed.

That is all. Carry on with your day.

The Baldr Sky Dive 1 OST is beautiful too~~~!

I downloaded all 189 tracks of the Umineko OST.

One by one.

I don't regret it a single bit.

Sooo...started up Majikoi today, and instead of a random character saying "Minatosoft", Chris always says something to Miyako about a present and what sounds like DVD (loan words!  Yay!).  Anyone know what's up with that?  It's obviously something to do with the system date, but I have no idea what it could be since I don't speak Japanese.

Yeah...felt a bit guilty about that myself.  I mean, she needs to be brought down a peg regularly, but that was a little too much.  She's basically the Michiru of Majikoi, though, and I say that knowing full well who voices her :sachi:

Her words are something like, "Miyako, congratulations on your birthday. As a present, please accept this DVD of [some bullshit show she watches]".

It's a special event celebrating Miyako's fictional birthday.

You... Do realize that with about two batches you could have had everything, right?

Usually, I have the same case, where I initially download just a few, and then it gets me nostalgic and I end up downloading soundtracks that I don't actually like normally. In the end, I end up downloading each one individually.

Her words are something like, "Miyako, congratulations on your birthday. As a present, please accept this DVD of [some bullshit show she watches]".

It's a special event celebrating Miyako's fictional birthday.

Hurr durr.  Well, thanks for the explanation.  I immediately forgot the characters' birthdays the seconds I learned them, just like all of my friends in real life, so of course that one went over my head.

It's Chris congratulating Miyako for her Birthday.

I actually would have found it odd that it was Chris who wished, if I hadn't played Miyako's route.

I remember the first time I heard it was Gakuto saying Happy Birthday to Moro(it was a bit recent).

Hurr durr.  Well, thanks for the explanation.  I immediately forgot the characters' birthdays the seconds I learned them, just like all of my friends in real life, so of course that one went over my head.

Same thing happens to me. I can't even remember the HuniePop birthdays after reading them just before she asks me that exact question.

It's Chris congratulating Miyako for her Birthday.

I actually would have found it odd that it was Chris who wished, if I hadn't played Miyako's route.

I remember the first time I heard it was Gakuto saying Happy Birthday to Moro(it was a bit recent).

Yeah, if I hadn't read Miyako's route I'd be confused, too.  The post-timeskip bit also makes it more understandable, since it's obvious that they're pretty damn close.

Somehow I missed that.  Guess March 21 was one of the days I was away from my computer or something.

Same thing happens to me. I can't even remember the HuniePop birthdays after reading them just before she asks me that exact question.

I could only remember Nikki's, since it was so close to mine.  I think I screwed up every other girls' birthday besides her's xD

You... Do realize that with about two batches you could have had everything, right?

Apparently there were .ogg files in the game directory anyway.

I am past the point of caring, I have all songs (I hope) of Umineko, all have a correct name, in a single folder.

I do not know of the existence of these batches you speak about (you probably cannot link to them but w/e)

Yeah, if I hadn't read Miyako's route I'd be confused, too.  The post-timeskip bit also makes it more understandable, since it's obvious that they're pretty damn close.

Somehow I missed that.  Guess March 21 was one of the days I was away from my computer or something.

I could only remember Nikki's, since it was so close to mine.  I think I screwed up every other girls' birthday besides her's xD

When is your birthday? It's the same reason I remembered hers (just barely, though).

When is your birthday? It's the same reason I remembered hers (just barely, though).

May 18th.  5 days after Nikki's, so close enough that I could remember it when faced with multiple choice answers.

I gotta actually 100% HuniePop one of these days, especially since 100%'ing is so much easier after the Valentine's Day update.

May 18th.  5 days after Nikki's, so close enough that I could remember it when faced with multiple choice answers.

I gotta actually 100% HuniePop one of these days, especially since 100%'ing is so much easier after the Valentine's Day update.

I still can't get a lucky break with that game. I've yet to get the chance to buy the goldfish gift.

I am rereading heaven's feel , and god the lust worms explanation is disturbing the more u read it.

Just just here's an example : when they enter a female's body , they transform , they leech off their skins and destroy their central nerve of pleasure to feed off their hunger...

THIS IS SO DISTURBING

SOS ;-;

I am rereading heaven's feel , and god the lust worms explanation is disturbing the more u read it.

Just just here's an example : when they enter a female's body , they transform , they leech off their skins and destroy their central nerve of pleasure to feed off their hunger...

THIS IS SO DISTURBING

SOS ;-;

THIS IS SO DISTURBING

SOS ;-;

Thankfully, I'm already past this part, or I'd be getting angry about you not spoilering things. But, yeah, I'm reading currently in the middle of Heaven's Feel, and it's overall rather disturbing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it (even though "disturbing" is decidedly not an adjective I like to have describing my VNs), but I definitely preferred UBW.

have been a bit bored & got "Little Do S Bitch Sensee no Koto, Ijimete A-ge-ru" recommended.......
sooooo after reading for ~5h...i deinstalled. i mean nothing against capable woman, but that has been a new level of femdon for me. still shuddering while remembering one scene in particular

where one of those 2 female demons stuck a wire brush into his pee hole...yuckkkk

edit: the other little do bitch title is also little fucked up, so if you´re not into this kind of fetish then better stay away!

THIS IS SO DISTURBING

SOS ;-;

I just started Princess Evangile. I have to say, the plot is so URGGGGH but the characters are so HNNNGH and the setting is so UGGGGHHHH but the MC is so WHAAAA and I'm having a hard time with the slowness of the plot, since the infodump is so damn NUUUUUUU.

Seriously, though. This game is pretty damn amazing in the visuals department. The characters this time aren't cliche, but they seem so... Lackluster, somehow. The plot, though... Am I playing Princess Evangile or watching Hayate No Gotoku? The setting is just so similar, except he lives there instead of there. The MC's pretty similar to Hayate so far too...

I resumed my reading of Majikoi and went to Momoyo's route. I wasn't really a huge fan of Momoyo during the common route, but least her route seems better than Miyako's. 

I like how the background art of the city during the date with Momoyo looks exactly like the art for the city in F/SN.

I feel like more visual novels should have controller support, it's more comfortable using a controller on your lap than using a mouse.