What are you playing?

quick question: are the routes in g senjo no maou long? in interested in the main route with bin laden but kanon just...kinda warms my heart a bit,<a lot>

it is worth mentioning I usually don't do all the routes in a vn, just what I'm interested in, and the more time i spend in a vn the more i wanna move on, currently i know I'l do the main route and most likely kanon's route, shiratori is a maybe and baki's a no no for me

thx ^^

quick question: are the routes in g senjo no maou long? in interested in the main route with bin laden but kanon just...kinda warms my heart a bit,<a lot>

it is worth mentioning I usually don't do all the routes in a vn, just what I'm interested in, and the more time i spend in a vn the more i wanna move on, currently i know I'l do the main route and most likely kanon's route, shiratori is a maybe and baki's a no no for me

thx ^^

They're not really that long. It's been a while though so I can't remember the exact length.

WHO WHO WHO WHO HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE

so i started kanons chapter and i just read something along the lines of "and the chronic headache left like it was never there"... do they really intend to end things there on non-chans route? puff puff all of the bad guy is gone???... well i wanted them to tie up the lose ends from the other stories as well, and it is nice if they do it fast so we can focus on non-chan... i guess i... think this is the

best way of doing things... also really corny the way he ended the "contract" with the company "LOVE" :))

WHO WHO WHO WHO HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE

so i started kanons chapter and i just read something along the lines of "and the chronic headache left like it was never there"... do they really intend to end things there on non-chans route? puff puff all of the bad guy is gone???... well i wanted them to tie up the lose ends from the other stories as well, and it is nice if they do it fast so we can focus on non-chan... i guess i... think this is the

best way of doing things... also really corny the way he ended the "contract" with the company "LOVE" :))

pointless reply over

I dunno how far into Eris's route the English version goes, but anyway I'm done with it now. As I mentioned earlier I was a little hesitant at first since it seemed to be doing the 'everyone acts like an idiot for the sake of drama' thing but then you find out that there are reasons things are the way they are and the reasons are very good. I've noticed that freedom and imprisonment seem to be the overarching themes of this story. I can't make a blanket statement for all the girls yet, but so far there has been a heavy element of helping girls overcome things that have them trapped whether literally or psychologically. And, considering what little I know about the other characters, I think that theme will continue.

Next up is the saint girl? I think? At least she seems to figure prominently in the chapter so far. She is also much different from how I thought she was going to be, and I'm glad the writers are still avoiding the obvious character types. I've been really pleased at how many facets these characters have.

Only downside is that Eustia is now back to featuring regularly in the story. She's gotten a little better, but I'm still cringing when I think of ending the game with a whole route dedicated to her.

Finished the Unlimited Bladeworks route in Fate/Stay Night.

Wow.

On to Heaven's Feel, though I don't like the rumblings I hear about it being "darker". Fate and UBW were already dark enough for me. Maybe I should play something ridiculously saccharine like Nekopara at the same time to balance things out (clearly the Sekai Project people got to me, if I'm even half-seriously considering playing Nekopara...)

Currently playing/ attempting to play this new zombie visual novel that I randomly found. The arts good as it came out this year been looking for a zombie VN for a while. Just need to see if anyone is interested in translating it. There's a video if you wanna see it.

Its called Zombie no Afureta Sekai de Ore Dake ga Osowarenai(I am the only one who is not attacked in the world filled with zombies)

https://youtu.be/qnX6Q6wexx4

- Got 11 vns in my taskbar but been trying to finish edelweiss and mud luv alternative as well.

Finished the Unlimited Bladeworks route in Fate/Stay Night.

Wow.

On to Heaven's Feel, though I don't like the rumblings I hear about it being "darker". Fate and UBW were already dark enough for me. Maybe I should play something ridiculously saccharine like Nekopara at the same time to balance things out (clearly the Sekai Project people got to me, if I'm even half-seriously considering playing Nekopara...)

Play without consulting a walkthrough... You might not even get to Heaven's Feel lol

That bad end was so moving, right?  :Kappa:

Have not played that yet but (sachi route spoilers) 

is it as "meh" as Sachi's bad end? I seriously thought the game might do a complete sci-fi turn there and start to talk about infinite loops and shit, that car crash thing was just laaaaaame-ass.

Have not played that yet but (sachi route spoilers) 

is it as "meh" as Sachi's bad end? I seriously thought the game might do a complete sci-fi turn there and start to talk about infinite loops and shit, that car crash thing was just laaaaaame-ass.

i can't emphasize how wrong it is to treat yumiko's bad end as an actual bad end.

they ran out of ideas when writing sachi's bad end,but yumiko's is just on a whole new level.

like the route itself didn't suck enough.

As a rpg gamer, you never get enough grinding, lol. Finished all 3 routes in Yumina The Ethereal. Taking a break from it before tackling side story and Super Hard difficulty for True Ending.

Started and finished Bunny Black in 2 days. Currently on my 2nd playthrough. The game is not really challenging although I died a few times in the beginning before I figure out what to do. However, I must admit that playing 2 grinding VNs at the same time is a bad way to play efficiently.

i can't emphasize how wrong it is to treat yumiko's bad end as an actual bad end.

they ran out of ideas when writing sachi's bad end,but yumiko's is just on a whole new level.

like the route itself didn't suck enough.

YET ANOTHER ROUTE THAT ONLY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE LIKED BECOMES MY FAVORITE

the first being Ever17 Sora Route