What are you playing?

Just finished Episode 7 of Higurashi. So close to the end, hopefully I can finish this month. I ought to be able to, unless the final episode is outrageously long. I still am dissatisfied with certain aspects of it, but there's definitely some good points to it. Looking forward to the conclusion. :)

Just finished Episode 7 of Higurashi. So close to the end, hopefully I can finish this month. I ought to be able to, unless the final episode is outrageously long. I still am dissatisfied with certain aspects of it, but there's definitely some good points to it. Looking forward to the conclusion. :)

I gave her route (and Chris') a miss. I'm fine with Momoyo as a character (unlike Chris), but her route seems like it's jumping through hoops to win her affection, which is way down the bottom on my list of preferred romance stories. Might just be that a guy jumping through hoops for female attention reminds me of the worst aspects of western media (and indeed life in general). And the fact there's at least one other girl that likes him makes it worse for me.

Started Yoakena. I'm not big on it forcing you to read Feena's route first, but the characters are more pleasant than in Hoshizora so it's fine I guess.

I gave her route (and Chris') a miss. I'm fine with Momoyo as a character (unlike Chris), but her route seems like it's jumping through hoops to win her affection, which is way down the bottom on my list of preferred romance stories. Might just be that a guy jumping through hoops for female attention reminds me of the worst aspects of western media (and indeed life in general). And the fact there's at least one other girl that likes him makes it worse for me.

Recently finished the prologue for Majikoi, I actually want to start with Miyako's route so I'll have to wait.

Hoshizora no Memoria. I just started Asuho's route as my first~

Started with Asuho's route as well, hope you enjoy it.

Also, slightly off topic and I hope you don't mind me asking but were did you find that Sachi pic?

Still attempting to finish Benio's route amid applying for every job I have an interest in and my increasing boredom with her route.  I know it's supposed to be one of the worst ones, but man, it just isn't keeping my interest anymore.  I'm sure once I finish it I'll be more interested in the other routes, but man, it's sooo hard for me to just end it.

Momoyo's route....

Kawakami War ..... ahhhh ...... it's too much  too much awesomeness. I initially planned to play for 2 hrs as usual but I couldn't move till the war over .... 4 hrs I was literally like a statue whose only one finger moved.

At the start of the route Yamato seemed a bit too obsessed with Momoyo but glad it changed with the start of the war. 

Even in Mayucchi's fairly pleasant route Miyako's sadness bothered me. I feel it would be even worse in the others.

Miyako_15.jpg

:(

Simply brilliant.

I just can't explain how many things that picture says to me.

10/10

Anyway, going to start Grisaia no Kajitsu after buying a headset.

Also going through Kamidori once again.

All this after finishing Rance 4.2 <3

Simply brilliant.

I just can't explain how many things that picture says to me.

10/10

Anyway, going to start Grisaia no Kajitsu after buying a headset.

Also going through Kamidori once again.

All this after finishing Rance 4.2 <3

Were you able to H the girl Rance meets after he failed the Jumper's/Sailor's/Blazer's quiz (Cant remember which one, it was the one who wears glasses iirc) and fell to the basement? I replayed that scene again and again but I cant seem to find it.

Were you able to H the girl Rance meets after he failed the Jumper's/Sailor's/Blazer's quiz (Cant remember which one, it was the one who wears glasses iirc) and fell to the basement? I replayed that scene again and again but I cant seem to find it.

In 4.2?

I just beat Sailor. I haven't gotten past that yet.

I laughed when Rance stole Sailor away from Genri.

I have to say though. Genri's techniques are incredible if it was able to turn Sailor into that.