What are you playing?

You're not going to make it in time for the in-game halloween party, unfortunately. :(

I'm guessing you're referring to something different from the opening kills of episode 1. Does Beatrice or Goldsmith summon a gun toting headless horseman to do the killings this time (at the very least that would be a bit challenging to prove as something non-supernatural)?

Horseman.jpg

I'm guessing you're referring to something different from the opening kills of episode 1. Does Beatrice or Goldsmith summon a gun toting headless horseman to do the killings this time (at the very least that would be a bit challenging to prove as something non-supernatural)?

This is a really minor spoiler but I'll still tag it.

No, it's an actual literal halloween party. Fun times for all!

Also, if you want the killings to be such a spectacle, well, keep reading Episode 4. But by that point, you should have beatrice's game pretty well figured out anyways.

This is a really minor spoiler but I'll still tag it.

No, it's an actual literal halloween party. Fun times for all!

Also, if you want the killings to be such a spectacle, well, keep reading Episode 4. But by that point, you should have beatrice's game pretty well figured out anyways.

Isn't that Episode 2, though?

Just finished Rewrite completely

the Terra Route + the oppai ending and I loved them both expecially the oppay ending which almost killed me woth how much it made me laugh when I saw it

:)

I think now I'm gonna read either Comyu or If my heart had wings

Finished Symphonic Rain, I'm really satisfied by Phorni's route and Al Fine, made me forget the bad pacing from before and now I can end this VN with a good impression.

Now on Yu-No and FHA.

Just finished Rewrite completely

the Terra Route + the oppai ending and I loved them both expecially the oppay ending which almost killed me woth how much it made me laugh when I saw it

:)

I think now I'm gonna read either Comyu or If my heart had wings

Glad that you enjoyed it, and I'm impressed to see that you gathered the courage to meet the oppai ending requirements. (too bad that Rewrite wasn't entirely written by Ryukishi  :P )

I've finished reading 3 routes in Yoakena, really enjoying it so far. The first thing would be to note that of the 5 routes translated, none of them have the awful tsundere/defrosting the ice queen nonsense so prevalent in romance stories. That is one hell of an achievement. I applaud whoever chose to translate these 5 routes over Freesia's, which I probably wouldn't read anyway. As it stands I plan to read all 5 translated routes.

Despite liking Feena as a character, I wasn't too big on her route (which you're forced to do first). I'm not really a fan of "overcoming serious political issues that make a romance difficult". I don't mind adversity in general, I'm fine with seeing people overcome societal adversity for romance such as in incest stories (e.g. Yosuga no Sora and to a lesser extent Mai's route in this), just not big on Feena's kind of story. I liked Mia's route better, similar issues but far less problematic. The aforementioned Mai route was also nice. Will probably read Natsuki's next.

A general comment I'll make about the routes is the romance felt pretty natural. None of it really seemed forced or rushed, despite the routes themselves not being too long. By the time the common route ends (the beach, I tested this/got the pretty fun bad ending), the main character is already fairly close to the girl who's route you've entered, and it progresses from there. Not an unusual way of doing things, but it's well executed here.

Final impressions?

Well the route is indeed very good.

I definitely loved Kawakami War and the unexpected final boss was good too.

As for Momoyo, the romance wasn't much good at first mainly because of Yamato getting obsessed with Momoyo, that did change after the war and yeah Momoyo was definitely cute then. 

If talking about routes - Momoyo route > Yukie route.

If talking about the girls - Yukie > Momoyo.

Glad that you enjoyed it, and I'm impressed to see that you gathered the courage to meet the oppai ending requirements. (too bad that Rewrite wasn't entirely written by Ryukishi  :P )

Yes it was long to do it but it was worth doing it :D (indeed it would have been really great :P )

Well the route is indeed very good.

I definitely loved Kawakami War and the unexpected final boss was good too.

As for Momoyo, the romance wasn't much good at first mainly because of Yamato getting obsessed with Momoyo, that did change after the war and yeah Momoyo was definitely cute then. 

If talking about routes - Momoyo route > Yukie route.

If talking about the girls - Yukie > Momoyo.

Yeah Yamato was uncharacteristically whipped by Momoyo in the beginning. It was nice once he gone his reins on her though

:P

Excellent taste, sir.

That's why I'll be going through Yukie's route first.

I hope there's a variation of H-scenes. Last time I've heard of them, most were anal or something.

There aren't that many h-scenes to account for much variation. There are 3 for Yukie if I remember correctly. The h-scenes are concentrated at the end, so it might feel a bit repetitive.

You like the dog?

What a pervert.

Jokes aside, I'm going Yukie > Wanko > *inserts Tsubame* > Miyako > Chris > Momoyo

Just because.

Next up is Miyako's route after Chris which should be finished tomorrow. I guess I'll take a break and play another vn till the patch comes out, thinking about Tears to Tiara.

Still playing Killer Queen (on Ep 2

It seems a bit better, with more horror and tension though

The ending of EP1 was shit, nothing is resolved really or much of a reason given

Ep 2 seems to have more tension but

the use of the young girl - Yuuki as a loli (?) is just wrong, IMO I'm no prude I just felt uncomfortable with her H scenes (theyre taking a bath, but damnit Japan) and I have a feeling the ending will be the same as EP1...