What are you playing?

.... skipping Makina's h-scenes was a huge mistake.

Yeah.  The first one is kinda awkward, as there's no attempt to make it be funny.  It was actually quite awkward for me to read, as I'm not really into lolis, and the guy who wrote Amane's route also did Makina's, which means he indulges his urine fetish once again.  The second one is comedy gold, though; I just couldn't stop laughing when I read it.

I'm not sure what you were expecting, but Imouto Paradise is nukige. The entire point is the hentai.

I was expecting a regular romcom LOL! Guess i need to read more into the VN's i download.

How could you not think it was a nukige after reading the title?  xD  I mean, I doubt a story-focused VN would have the title "Imouto Paradise".  If you want to look up VNs before you read them, use VNDB and only look at the tags on the main page.  If you go into the character section there's no guarantee that people have hidden plot details; on Kajitsu's I had several plot points spoiled for me because people didn't hide certain tags on the character profiles, but if you don't look at them you'll be okay.

I really can't remember what happened in Wanko's after story as there were absolutely no interesting plot points whatsoever. And yes, there was the time skip during the epilogue at the end of her route. Then the after story brought things back to the high school where they made up some excuses to fuck.

Okay my memory was being too logical, putting the timeskip into the after-story instead of the epilogue. Her epilogue was very satisfying

Get used? What is there to get used to? The easiest and simplest choice system you have seen thus far?

I generally don't keep a best to worst girl list and make choices depending on the situation. This system only depends on the girl you choose and you don't have a particular situation. It becomes a tad bit harder to decide, as I haven't decided whose route I'll do first.

Recommend me which route to do first - Momoyo, Yukie or Wanko ? 

Oh yeah, did I mention that the opening is pretty good.

I generally don't keep a best to worst girl list and make choices depending on the situation. This system only depends on the girl you choose and you don't have a particular situation. It becomes a tad bit harder to decide, as I haven't decided whose route I'll do first.

If you want my recomended order, leave Wanko for last. If you still can't choose, start with Yukie. 

No, you forgot to mention it, please repeat it another 40 times.

Tbh, i enjoyed these 3 routes, so it depends what Char you like.

For me, my favourite char was Wanko, but Yukie and Momoyo aren't far.

Tbh, i enjoyed these 3 routes, so it depends what Char you like.

For me, my favourite char was Wanko, but Yukie and Momoyo aren't far.

Well the problem is that I like all of them right now.

If you want my recomended order, leave Wanko for last. If you still can't choose, start with Yukie. 

No, you forgot to mention it, please repeat it another 40 times.

Guess I'll do as you say and start with Yukie.

Nope, I've got no interest in repeating anything.

I'm nearing the end of Deardrops, I think. I still enjoy it and would say it will go into my top 5 read VN's.

Now it's also time to think about the next VN. I would like to here some advices of you. I like to go with something lighthearted and, of course, translated.

About 80% through Grisaia no Rakuen. All that's left now is the big finale - with a lead-up like this, it had better be good! It's about time Yuuji shows some badasery.

On a side note, damn, what a diverse harem he's got. :D

just finished the hoshimemo common route. i felt it really dragged on at some points, but the end more than made up for it. it looks like i'm locked onto komomo's route, going by the little monologue she had

Starting with the best route, I see. :D Enjoy!

Killer Queen has potential, but it hasnt been as good as I hoped so far.

Killer Queen EP1 spoilers (?)

So it looks like Gouda set up the Game, controls everything, or seems to be posing as a contestant.. dont know if she's actually behind everything though.

Suddenly Nagisa's personality seems to have changed as if she knows more than she's letting on

beginning the final route of Rewrite!

It's a great route, my favorite after Lucia (obviously huhu), there is a great change in the layout and especially the atmosphere, not everyone likes Terra because it's very special but whether you like it or not, I can guarantee that you will remember it !