What are you playing?

First time Little Busters:

Got immersed.

Got enchanted.

Liked it.

Loved it.

This novel's common route is the best childhood nobody ever had.  

I ended up going for Kud, because she's adorable and cute and funny and nice and I'm not dangerous, I swear... Her route was enjoyable to read and feel, with the exception of

the ending. That was a little dumb.

As a whole, I had a lot of fun. Little Busters delivered, despite some questionable sprites.

P.S: Little Busters really needs a "skip read"- option. As much as I adore the common route, I won't read it six(?) times just to get everyone.

If there is such an option and I'm just too stupid to find it, feel free to correct me.

P.P.S: Yes, I once again procrastinated Fate/Stay. Please don't hit me.

You REALLY ought to do all of the routes. You aint seen nothing, yet. The Rin routes and Refrain (the true route) are the best parts.

And there is a skip option, it's the same as all other VNs. It's the fast forward icon on the bottom of the screen and is even labeled as "skip". I found replaying the common route to be largely painless. 

Also be sure to start a fresh new game each time. You get stat bonuses and new events in the common route when you do this.

Finished F/SN 3 days ago it was one hell of a ride, now playing Yumina the Ethereal, its combat system is pretty similar to Eien no Aselia

It's a great route, my favorite after Lucia (obviously huhu), there is a great change in the layout and especially the atmosphere, not everyone likes Terra because it's very special but whether you like it or not, I can guarantee that you will remember it !

Yeah I can see why they might dislike Terra, since it's atmosphere is very different from the other routes, even Kotarou's personality is different. But I think it was pretty cool

Finished F/SN 3 days ago it was one hell of a ride, now playing Yumina the Ethereal, its combat system is pretty similar to Eien no Aselia

It's the same dev team, after all. I liked Yumina's battles more than Aselia's but I liked the strategy gameplay of Aselia more than Yumina's dungeon crawling. 

You REALLY ought to do all of the routes. You aint seen nothing, yet. The Rin routes and Refrain (the true route) are the best parts.

And there is a skip option, it's the same as all other VNs. It's the fast forward icon on the bottom of the screen and is even labeled as "skip". I found replaying the common route to be largely painless. 

Also be sure to start a fresh new game each time. You get stat bonuses and new events in the common route when you do this.

I meant that "skip read text only"- thing almost every other novel has. I don't want to accidently skip stuff I haven't seen before.

Well, you made it impossible for me to stop reading at this point. So far, you gave me only good advice. 

It's the same dev team, after all. I liked Yumina's battles more than Aselia's but I liked the strategy gameplay of Aselia more than Yumina's dungeon crawling. 

I guessed so, It was too similar after all, I agree with everything you said but Aselia's last battle was horrible, I mean that weird zone you had pass through was just annoying, I couldn't finish it even though I really wanted to see the ending.

I meant that "skip read text only"- thing almost every other novel has. I don't want to accidently skip stuff I haven't seen before.

Well, you made it impossible for me to stop reading at this point. So far, you gave me only good advice. 

That should be in the options somewhere. It's probably even the default setting. Example, the skip button on this screenshot is greyed out because the text is unread, the fast forward stops when this happens: 

311.jpg

I finally finished now Deardrops. I really enjoyed it the whole time. I liked the art and the Storytelling very much. Especially the Sound and the music were awesome (as expected from a VN about music ;) ) Also the setting was really nice. But in the end, my final Rating is "only" a 8 / 10. There were three main reasons that decreases my final score ...

At first it is the lack of real Routes. Only Riho and Kanade, thats not much. Even if the two were really good. Also I think there were 1 or 2 side-characters that should also get a "fanservice"-route like Rimu and Yahoi (Especially the teacher). Another reason (i think thats a really personal one) is for me it lack a little bit of romance. And the third one are the choices, wtf ?! ... I made a fifth playthrough to select all the choices i didn't select before and in the end it was completely useless, only two choices are necessary I think. Thats the one after the wedding celebration and the one in the bath.

So now I think I will go one at first with Toradora! Portable and after that i will try Muv-Luv.

In Yukie's route,

After the KOS, Kokoro falls in love with Yamato and asks if he will become her butler. Now is she really asking him to be his butler or is it some translational error ? Given the context and how the tone with which Kokoro was asking it seems a bit odd that the offer is to be a butler.

First time Little Busters:

Got immersed.

Got enchanted.

Liked it.

Loved it.

This novel's common route is the best childhood nobody ever had.  

I ended up going for Kud, because she's adorable and cute and funny and nice and I'm not dangerous, I swear... Her route was enjoyable to read and feel, with the exception of

the ending. That was a little dumb.

As a whole, I had a lot of fun. Little Busters delivered, despite some questionable sprites.

P.S: Little Busters really needs a "skip read"- option. As much as I adore the common route, I won't read it six(?) times just to get everyone.

If there is such an option and I'm just too stupid to find it, feel free to correct me.

P.P.S: Yes, I once again procrastinated Fate/Stay. Please don't hit me.

You don't really want to skip the common route since it gains new scenes as you complete more and more routes.

In Yukie's route,

After the KOS, Kokoro falls in love with Yamato and asks if he will become her butler. Now is she really asking him to be his butler or is it some translational error ? Given the context and how the tone with which Kokoro was asking it seems a bit odd that the offer is to be a butler.

This choice is instant ending.

I know, I was asking if Kokoro actually meant 'butler' or something else. You generally don't ask the person you love to become your butler.

It is not a mistranslation. This is just how Kokoro's brain works. That's how far deep her superiority complex goes.

It is not a mistranslation. This is just how Kokoro's brain works. That's how far deep her superiority complex goes.

Thats what I had thought at first but then Yamato began to consider the offer. He isn't type to become someone's servant so I got a bit confused. He got a bit swayed by the high pay I guess.

Thats what I had thought at first but then Yamato began to consider the offer. He isn't type to become someone's servant so I got a bit confused. He got a bit swayed by the high pay I guess.

I'm pretty sure he explained the logic.

At that point he was well aware that she loved him. The butler thing is a mere excuse for her to be with him for longer periods of time. (because Kokoro's social skills are A+++, statwise)

True enough, they'd eventually marry(and even if they didn't, point still stands), and considering she's actually powerful, even if she doesn't look it, being married to someone powerful would allow him to be powerful as well, and to make things happen. Protect the Kazama family. Seems pretty logical to me.

I'm pretty sure he explained the logic.

At that point he was well aware that she loved him. The butler thing is a mere excuse for her to be with him for longer periods of time. (because Kokoro's social skills are A+++, statwise)

True enough, they'd eventually marry(and even if they didn't, point still stands), and considering she's actually powerful, even if she doesn't look it, being married to someone powerful would allow him to be powerful as well, and to make things happen. Protect the Kazama family. Seems pretty logical to me.

Well it all makes sense if he marries Kokoro but it didn't make sense if it was to be her butler, so I was confused. I hadn't considered the possibility that he would be the butler at first and then marry her, so being the butler would be some sort of middle phase.

Well it all makes sense if he marries Kokoro but it didn't make sense if it was to be her butler, so I was confused. I hadn't considered the possibility that he would be the butler at first and then marry her, so being the butler would be some sort of middle phase.

Yeah indeed.

And remember, the mere "assistant" or "butler" being the mastermind happens plenty of times on TV. It makes no important difference no matter which way it goes.

Finished Yukie's route, it was enjoying ride throughout. I never noticed the time flying by as i played Majikoi. 

Now I do understand why people say after-story=h-scenes.

I'll take a break tomorrow and get to momo-senpai's route the day after.

Expect the same thing for every after story.