What are you playing?

Hm well, there is Fujisaki's typical passion for ondinism but other than that I don't remember anything being important. Grisaia h-scenes are funny I'll give you that

http://puu.sh/cltI7/11b1e73a96.jpg

but are they useful to the plot ? I don't think so and if that's the case then it isn't really significant and they're rare exceptions among hundreds of other VNs.

To be honest, i also had the same feeling, since many characters from Little Busters act the same in Majikoi (Kyousuke/Capt, Kurugaya/Momoyo, Masato/Gakuto and the main chars in both VNs are intelligent ones)

Yeah the characters are too similar. Now I have to see how the atmosphere changes when I get into a proper route. 

I just finish Comyu.. Was disappointed with the Benio route to be honest.  The rest i was good with.  I think that it was a great game even if the protagonist sometimes annoyed me with those useless "Flashbacks" every 5 lines of text or so.  Favorite was the Mayuki route though and of course Kagome but yeah :D hi. 

Finished Rance IV.

I liked it. It had the same feeling as the other Rance games did.

I really like the endings.

Anyway, will play III and IV again due to some scenes being missed.

I need to grind to 50 in III so that I can get Willis' scene, while I missed the Magisco gal monster in IV.

I'm a bit of a completionist.

No, I'm not going back to unlock the other scenes for the remaining Weregirls.

Their metamorphosis has a crazy low chance of happening in their earlier forms.

Also, finished downloading Rance IX. I'll be taking a look at it.

Currently i'm playing My Girlfriend is the president, Grisaia no kajitsu (which broke? so i need to reinstall it :"c), if my heart had wings, and Killer Queen. Talking about H-Scenes ^^^^ I went and downloaded Imouto Paradise.... Started it up, went into the settings to change the volume, and laughed for a good 10 minutes... So yeah, i think that one is out...

http://i.imgur.com/BVDw9sn.jpg

Currently i'm playing My Girlfriend is the president, Grisaia no kajitsu (which broke? so i need to reinstall it :"c), if my heart had wings, and Killer Queen. Talking about H-Scenes ^^^^ I went and downloaded Imouto Paradise.... Started it up, went into the settings to change the volume, and laughed for a good 10 minutes... So yeah, i think that one is out...

http://i.imgur.com/BVDw9sn.jpg

That's funny, considering it's reaaaaally a nukige.

Dunno if it can be considered a romcom though.

Yeah, i figured that out after the settings options. Just from reading about 5 mins in (which is all i will read of it) it seems a little romcom. I guess you could call it HenCom?

Decided i would finish Ever-17 and Majikoi btw.

"Show Ejaculation Countdown" :')

Exactly...

One does not simply finish Majikoi.

True, But one can simply finish the routes thou shant had played whilst waiting for the 100% TL Release. 

If i havent allready finished the other ones. Considering i had Little Busters and Majikoi confused, i have no clue if i have finished either yet.

kazuko.jpgrin.jpg

It's easy to dislike Chris because even once she acclimates to the group, she's still a foreigner culturally.

I don't think culture has any part to play in the reason for which I dislike her. I don't like her as she's a bit too stubborn and doesn't even try to understand other people's reasoning, and to top it all she thinks herself to be some hero of justice.

I liked Chris' route, although I still don't understand why she was the only one not to get an after-story for the original game (they included one in S). Wanko's my favorite so far, and Chris played a big role in her route. She comes off as too much of a princess at times though

Because the Nukige stuff in Chris's route is enough, don't you think so?

I liked Chris' route, although I still don't understand why she was the only one not to get an after-story for the original game (they included one in S). Wanko's my favorite so far, and Chris played a big role in her route. She comes off as too much of a princess at times though