1 Year Anniversary Post

Stray Cat

Obligatory Milky Holmes Banana GIF:

1dkTCUa.gif

Wow.  Hard to believe it's been a whole year here.  A lot of stuff has happened for me personally and on the site over this last year.  

I guess it's customary to give a few shout outs to people with these things so here goes:

• Tay-Our fearless leader.  Thanks for the opportunities you've given me here and the conversations we've had so far.  Mostly though, thank you for keeping this community together.  We're all grateful for all the work you put into it.  I look forward to working with you more in the future. 
  • Kaguya-You may not have my un-wavering loyalty but you have my respect, isn't that good enough?  :makina:
  • Nosebleed-Thanks for helping me out as a BM, showing me the ropes, and helping me start the anime club. #Hestia4lyfe
  • Down-Thanks for continually participating in Anime Club, even with the cynicism. 

(Side thank you to both of you for introducing me to Teekyuu. Teeku )

• Tiago-Thanks for being yourself, no matter how many enemies it may create.
  • Cyr-Thanks for being a good friend to me and always being there to talk to.
  • Eclipsed, Flutterz, and Zeno-Thanks for being my BM buddies.  May we continue to stand strong.  
  • Ren-Thanks for everything you do to keep the site fun.  It means a lot to all of us.
  • Bats-Thank you for the teaching me a lesson in futility with that contest. 
  • Bookworm, Kosaki, Funya and The Major-Thanks for being my gaming pals. Be it Senran Kagura, Neptunia, Dangan Ronpa or Wario Ware it’s always nice to have people to discuss things with and who share my tastes.
  • Shiko Sheryl-Thanks for solving the mystery.
  • Roach-Thanks for being my friend, spamming vocaloid, and being on Team Ami.
  • Nohman-Thanks for never finishing that Nuzlocke run.  :makina:
  • And to everyone else on the site-Thank you for being around and making this community what it is.   

I look forward to another year with all of you.  Cheers!

great_gatsby.jpg

Congrats on the year here, bro.

One day, I will make a single, giant meta post to highlight all the "milestones" I ignored while spending my time on Fuwa. It'll include such memorable moments as my first post, my 69th post, my 1000th post, and of course, the day Ren made me into a grown-up woman.  

Congrats on the year here, bro.

One day, I will make a single, giant meta post to highlight all the "milestones" I ignored while spending my time on Fuwa. It'll include such memorable moments as my first post, my 69th post, my 1000th post, and of course, the day Ren made me into a grown-up woman.  

Kaguya sama has my unwavering loyalty and undying respect and unshakable role model mentor idolizing fangirling :3

Take a picture, it'll last longer :makina:

I actually forgot to keep track of how long I've been here or my post thresholds :nervous:

Congrats, man!  You're my bro.  I have you to thank for showing me PurpleEyesWTF.  I hope you'll be able to teach me much more about how to properly troll in the future~

Thanks for being my friend and talking with me too!  I probably would have disappeared from fuwa a long time ago if it weren't for you helping to get me more involved with the community & activities.  You're an awesome person!

Was I perhaps wrong about Suika being the one she likes? :ph34r:

I like all my friends. :P

Stellar job lasting a year, StrayCat. Not everybody makes it without completely succumbing to dark hobbies with no turning back.

But nah guys~ I'm just thankful to him for being a good friend to me for the past year on here.  Stray will probably be annoyed by the shipping, lol. Spare me his wrath~  :nervous: