1. 1. What themes do you use?

• Gravity Yoda
    • FuwaFlabulous
    • Dark (The Finite Liver)
    • Colors that look bad together
    • IP.Thing
    • IP.Thing Mobile

This poll is closed to new votes

I go with the dark theme because my name means black it's easier in the eyes when reading in the dark. I usually have my lights off if I'm just reading. Yeah I know my eyes will go bad but it's already bad. I'm already wearing glasses~

Light text on a dark background works fine for me. I have a dark theme for my text editor at work as well, so I'm quite used to it. Research around which one is harder on your eyes mostly talks about the difficulty in reading white text on black background that comes from astigmatism. Though that condition is extremely common, I do not have that particular eye impairment, so it doesn't bother me.

Interesting, although the dark theme here on Fuwa is not the worst example, the Mass Effect Wiki is probably one of the worst examples I have seen of dark background/light text. I don't think I have had any problems with my eyes but now that you mention that condition I have lately had some problems with focusing my sight on occasion. Might be something worth getting checked.