幸せなバレンタインデ Giveaway!

OriginalRen

幸せなバレンタインデ Giveaway!

Djq94zr.jpg

Japan celebrates Valentine's Day in 2 ways: a day for the ladies and a day for the gentlemen. Valentine's Day is for all the girls to give chocolate to their respective friends and family, while White Day is for all the men to do the same. While the idea of chocolate may seem romantic, it actually has no specific love intentions when it comes to celebrating the holiday in Japan. In other words, giving chocolate to someone doesn't mean you like them per se. Interestingly enough, it's quite the opposite and more of a "hand these out to everybody" obligation, especially in the schools and the workplace.

However for this giveaway, it's all about the love. Two copies of Clannad are up for grabs, so strap on your romance caps and get to work!

Rules:

• For both genders, you will be responsible for sending Valentine's Day presents to respective members of Fuwanovel. All you need to do is send someone that means something to you a PM on the site (be it a picture or a heartfelt message) asking them to be your valentine for the month
  • If you send a message to someone, make sure to post in this thread that you have done so. You don't need to tell us who you sent it to, but make sure you mention it
  • You don't need to send 1 PM! Feel free to send as many valentine's wishes as you want to as many people as you want; there is no limit
  • There is no rule stating you need to send a valentine to the opposite sex. Send your love to anyone on the site

For every person that posts they have sent a PM, you be entered into a random drawing for a copy of Clannad. One of our current members, rainsismyfav, already owns a copy, so ask him if you want to know what it's all about.

In addition, you will also be entered into a Fuwanovel poll, where every member will have the chance to elect who they believe are the romantic king and queen of the site. Much like a prom king and queen, the top 2 votes will be crowned the most romantic and receive a very special award icon commemorating the occasion.

Questions? Ask away.

頑張ってね!

Note: This activity is required for the Key 10th anniversary box giveaway

(closes on February 13th @ 11:59 JST)

Participants:

1. Asonn

2. LinovaA

3. TehRealOne

4. Monmon

5. cloudy12

6. Kaguya

7. SoulJustIn

8. Zakamutt

9. solidbatman

10. Funyarinpa

11. CLuBLioN

12. Kanpachi

13. Cyrillej1

14. suikashoujo

15. GetterEmperor

16. astro

17. Ezeefreak

18. KosakiFag

19. Eclipsed

20. krill

21. Vokoca

22. Tyrael

23. The Major

24. Nosebleed

25. Flutterz

26. kyrt

27. HMN

I'm assuming the deadline will be on Valentine's day?

Probably. I usually set deadlines when I see I have enough people so it's worth giving the prize away. I'll let you know.

Edit: Just kidding, this is now a requirement for the Key 10th anniversary giveaway.

Just sent my valentine out. (I'm participating in this giveaway, not the KEY anniversary one)

Happy Valentines everyone~ or what people around me say, forever alone day.

Will post an image later when I'm not lazy

Edit: Just to clarify, forever alone day is something my friends call instead of Valentines Day. I'm pretty sure Single Awareness Day is the proper term, I don't want to confuse people >____<

Just sent my valentine out. (I'm participating in this giveaway, not the KEY anniversary one)

You're never forever alone in the 2D world!

Pretty sure it's called Singles Awareness Day, aka SAD.

So it's a tough decision, but I guess I'll be magnanimous and let others have a bigger chance at the prizes.

(Uhh, that came out a bit more obnoxious than I intended it to.  Deleted.)

Edited by zoom909