OriginalRen's Very Merry Christmas Giveaway + A Fuwanovel Holiday Message!

OriginalRen

Hey everyone,

Once again, I would like to say happy holidays! I will be making a list for all the participants and adding more as time goes on until the closing period this coming week. I have updated the original post to showcase the Clannad pictures, but I will post them here as well for reference.

Good luck everyone, and spread the joy!

Your physical copy of Clannad, in light of the holiday season:

Kpd1iye.jpg?1

6FuhzOr.jpg?1

Hey everyone,

Once again, I would like to say happy holidays! I will be making a list for all the participants and adding more as time goes on until the closing period this coming week. I have updated the original post to showcase the Clannad pictures, but I will post them here as well for reference.

Good luck everyone, and spread the joy!

Your physical copy of Clannad, in light of the holiday season:

Kpd1iye.jpg?1

6FuhzOr.jpg?1

Wow. I'm amazed at OriginalRen's generosity. Happy holidays everyone~

Such a shame I just don't work with physical things. I've murdered countless CD's and cried many a tear. I cannot participate in the giveaway as it would compromise the game's safety, something I am not willing to risk.

Given that it is December, however, I will  still post in this thread and change my avatar. That one rare month of the year where I at least try not to gall anyone. I'll talk more about this somewhere else.

Merry Christmas!

Well, this took me way too long to make and is prolly a meh job... but hell, why not. Hat obviously wasn't gonne fit on muh head, so I did the next best thing... no, they wouldn't really work on the chest area either. Third best thing. Merry christmas... season.

Well, this took me way too long to make and is prolly a meh job... but hell, why not. Hat obviously wasn't gonne fit on muh head, so I did the next best thing... no, they wouldn't really work on the chest area either. Third best thing. Merry christmas... season.

Why your head so big

x42Niux.jpg

sign me up for the giveaway~

and happy holidays to everyone~~ ^_^

i'm disappointed by this.