Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 14/11/2016 at 9:02 PM, atorq said:

Number 4, I suppose I am alright, not left at the very least, I didn't have all that high expectations from the start. But it, of course, doesn't feel great either. 

I wouldn't consider half of those things all that scary.

At least you tried, dude, that's the spirit, never abandon, no matter what happens. 

4 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I haven't even done this once. I'm such a pleb.

It helps if you literally have nothing to do for 20-30 minutes, and nothing else to distract yourself with.  I do it because it helps time pass faster without only having my thoughts to listen to.  Don't usually have that much time where I can't do anything, though, hence only having done it twice.

4 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

It helps if you literally have nothing to do for 20-30 minutes, and nothing else to distract yourself with.  I do it because it helps time pass faster without only having my thoughts to listen to.  Don't usually have that much time where I can't do anything, though, hence only having done it twice.

Oh, right. I'm usually never in that situation since I almost always have work to do or games to play. And in the rare chance I don't, I just think about stuff. :P

Confession: I've spent nearly every waking hour for the past four days playing a VN for a review, and now that I'm done with the review, since I've been playing with such single-minded focus, now I don't know what to do with myself. I've been just puttering around my apartment ineffectually for the last hour or so. I'm installing Muv Luv and the 18+ patch, for no perceptible reason given that there's no way I'm going to play it any time soon. Help me: I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day. My only salvation is that I have to go back to work tomorrow morning. Hopefully that'll get me back on a regular schedule...

4 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I've spent nearly every waking hour for the past four days playing a VN for a review, and now that I'm done with the review, since I've been playing with such single-minded focus, now I don't know what to do with myself. I've been just puttering around my apartment ineffectually for the last hour or so. I'm installing Muv Luv and the 18+ patch, for no perceptible reason given that there's no way I'm going to play it any time soon. Help me: I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day. My only salvation is that I have to go back to work tomorrow morning. Hopefully that'll get me back on a regular schedule...

You could read a book, watch a TV show or anime, or play a game to pass the time.

Confession: I'm currently struggling super hard with Pokemon spoilers. I unsubscribed from every possible pokemon related thing that I used to be attached to (which was a lot, believe me), because I currently don't have enough cash to buy the game. 

But pokemon refuses to leave my fucking life. Getting through Game of Thrones spoiler-less was a walk in the park compared to this.

Edited by TexasDice

Just now, Firemonk said:

Than why did you quote me, and plus I don't remember posting anything like that....

I apparently quoted you sometime in the past -Fuwa's mobile version saves those things- and when I tried to reply to Fred I couldn't quote him and I couldn't delete your quote either so I had to post it that way. It's also possible for me to edit quotations in a post I am making, which I did with your post (just to be a little tongue-in-cheek, no big reason).

15 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I apparently quoted you sometime in the past -Fuwa's mobile version saves those things- and when I tried to reply to Fred I couldn't quote him and I couldn't delete your quote either so I had to post it that way. It's also possible for me to edit quotations in a post I am making, which I did with your post (just to be a little tongue-in-cheek, no big reason).

Hmm... I still don't remember posting something like that.... the grammar is way off, I'm in college god damn it! I'm better than that, but anyway I get what your trying to say

Just now, Firemonk said:

Hmm... I still don't remember posting something like that.... the grammar is way off, I'm in college god damn it! I'm better than that, but anyway I get what your trying to say

Do not worry, haha- I deleted everything you wrote yourself in the quote box. All that's in the box is written by me. 

8 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Do not worry, haha- I deleted everything you wrote yourself in the quote box. All that's in the box is written by me. 

Ohh ok, I was really worried if it was one of my drunken typing sessions....

confession:my conversation with my girl this morning.....Me: "Honey, its really muggy out today." Girlfriend: "I swear to god if I go outside and all of our mugs are on the lawn, I'm leaving you." Me:*sips coffee from bowl*

confession #2: my talents are so hidden, even I can't find them

confession #3: "I once saw someone skipping rocks and eating a sandwich on the beach. He tossed his sandwich in the water and bit the rock and froze and I just watched him die a little inside

Edited by Firemonk