Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Happy "late" thanksgiving from the Netherlands, and shoutout to all the turkeys that are still alive, you fuckers just survived the holocaust, good on ya

On 11/28/2016 at 6:39 AM, Fred the Barber said:

And on that note, it's about time for me to go to work for the first time in a week and a half :komari:

I feel your pain, I was in america for the last week so I gotta go back to the freaking college courses that I'd rather not be doing

n°1 : i was at a classmate birthday party friday night , with almost all my class... in wich we are 36 , and only two guys. apparently , at a moment of the party , i was cuddling one of my friends in a strange way, like holding her really close in my arm and stuff like that. apparently , it was quite disturbing ,and some peoples started to ask me if something happened between us during the night. the fact is  that i already have a girlfriend , and wasn't interested in her at all . moreover , before someone showed us pictures , i had completly forgotten about this moment , and her too . it was really awkward :sacchan:

n°2 : my german teacher is ill since the end of summer holidays ,so we have a supply teacher. sadly ,she dont really speak german ,nor french. she dont know really basic words and verbs in german , and she have syntax problems in french. her class is so useless that i started skipping it to work on my own ...

3 hours ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Confession: I suffered a panic attack today. I had to go over to the hospital just to be sure it ain't anything serious, but the doctors told me it was stress-related. I have to relax and take some stress therapy.

Good luck on that bro!

I started therapy just because I thought I had anxiety issues. Luckly it turned out to be a little above average anxiety level. And what I saw as an useless hobbie (light gaming and recently proofreader) turned out to be an excellent help as an anti-stress/anxiety practice.

And I'm a very worrieless dude too. Guess that helps a lot too :wahaha:

Hope you get better soon!

Confession: This Onion article is 2 real 4 me http://www.theonion.com/article/study-depression-hits-losers-hardest-924

Confession 2: I just realized I forgot to post this. A few days ago we were reviewing dates in JP class and we were told to ask each other about our birthdays in pairs. So I ask my partner and she says "十月二十五日です" and I'm like "wait... that's my birthday! :pyaa:"

6 hours ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Confession: I suffered a panic attack today. I had to go over to the hospital just to be sure it ain't anything serious, but the doctors told me it was stress-related. I have to relax and take some stress therapy.

Been there, done that, man.  Used to have panic attacks all the time during middle and high school, but I went to therapy and developed some pretty decent coping skills.  I still have anxiety problems, but I haven't had a real panic attack in years.

Doing breathing exercises and tapping my fingers on something helps me focus and keeps me from freaking out.  Those might work for you, but it's best to try a bunch of calming techniques and see what suits you best.  I'm here if you want to talk, too  ^_^

9 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Good luck on that bro!

I started therapy just because I thought I had anxiety issues. Luckly it turned out to be a little above average anxiety level. And what I saw as an useless hobbie (light gaming and recently proofreader) turned out to be an excellent help as an anti-stress/anxiety practice.

And I'm a very worrieless dude too. Guess that helps a lot too :wahaha:

Hope you get better soon!

5 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Been there, done that, man.  Used to have panic attacks all the time during middle and high school, but I went to therapy and developed some pretty decent coping skills.  I still have anxiety problems, but I haven't had a real panic attack in years.

Doing breathing exercises and tapping my fingers on something helps me focus and keeps me from freaking out.  Those might work for you, but it's best to try a bunch of calming techniques and see what suits you best.  I'm here if you want to talk, too  ^_^

Thank you for the concern. I've been under a lot of stress as of late because of family-related issues so I'll try my best to cope with it.

3 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Confession: Doing practically nothing but lowering my gaming time drastically (only to replace it with surfing the web) to change my life and improve myself. I feel like a piece of shit. Taking the ACT (university entrance exam) on Saturday. Wheee

Damn, I did the exact same thing when I tried to quit gaming. It's easy to fall into the thinking trap that browsing the web is less time-consuming than playing games. :vinty:

uuuuuuhhhhh, I just found out that a crucial project for a class was due last week instead of next week like I thought....... and this was already a class that I failed to complete last year. If I have to take this class for a third time I will have spent in total nearly twelve hundred dollars for this single fucking class. Someone kill me now. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

19 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

uuuuuuhhhhh, I just found out that a crucial project for a class was due last week instead of next week like I thought....... and this was already a class that I failed to complete last year. If I have to take this class for a third time I will have spent in total nearly twelve hundred dollars for this single fucking class. Someone kill me now. 

I know your pain, but seeing I have a fully functional business at my hands, I'm easily making a couple 1,000 USD a day

6 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

I have an exam for an important course on Monday for which I have to write, memorize and rehearse a monologue. 

I need to make (or buy) props props for it as well and I can't do that today. End my fucking life ;_;

i picked the house in fata morgana and swan song for reading it. but im too lazy to find time to read them , even if both seems pretty good so far. i also wanted to pick up my skateboard an try to skate seriously , but again i lack willpower. and it's the same for paintings, it's been a while since i did any mural.  it's actually pretty boring :chaika: