Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: a bunch of girls were staring at me on the train today, which felt kinda weird

Turns out my fly was open

And not a single one had the audacity to tell you. :amane: I'm not always observant enough to notice that kind of thing, but when I do, I don't keep it to myself.

One time when I was in high school, I noticed a girl walking around with the back of her skirt up. While everyone else was looking away, laughing, or being creepy about it, I brought it upon myself to point it out. Sure, you could argue that it's embarrassing to bring up, but it's even worse to just leave it alone.

We never met after that, but she did thank me. ^_^

#NiceGuy

Confession: a bunch of girls were staring at me on the train today, which felt kinda weird

And not a single one had the audacity to tell you. :amane: I'm not always observant enough to notice that kind of thing, but when I do, I don't keep it to myself.

One time when I was in high school, I noticed a girl walking around with the back of her skirt up. While everyone else was looking away, laughing, or being creepy about it, I brought it upon myself to point it out. Sure, you could argue that it's embarrassing to bring up, but it's even worse to just leave it alone.

I'd like to think I could calmly tell a lady her skirt was tucked up, but I'd probably start thinking how creepy I'd look for doing it and gratitude would turn into a slap in the face with some scream of PERVERT!!!!

My diagnosis:

Severe case of too much anime and VN's. I recommend going into a rehab centre in Siberia. Or China. I leave it up to your unreliable discretion.

Confession:
As my work load piles up, the amount of games I buy and play grows proportionately. This is not sustainable, is illogical, and I'm making it work. Praise me because this is clearly praiseworthy.

Edited by Tiagofvarela
Confession'd

I'd like to think I could calmly tell a lady her skirt was tucked up, but I'd probably start thinking how creepy I'd look for doing it and gratitude would turn into a slap in the face with some scream of PERVERT!!!!

My diagnosis:

Severe case of too much anime and VN's. I recommend going into a rehab centre in Siberia. Or China. I leave it up to your unreliable discretion.

Confession:
As my work load piles up, the amount of games I buy and play grows proportionately. This is not sustainable, is illogical, and I'm making it work. Praise me because this is clearly praiseworthy.

Buy games and gift them to me

Problem solved

My diagnosis:

Confession:

Buy games and gift them to me

Problem solved

But... but... TEH FEELZ MUST BES MINE!!!!

My diagnosis:

Confession:

Come on Tiago, you know who your closest friend is here. Send them to me.

Confession: The other day, me and my best friend were riding the bus to a book fair. We ended up talking about our perceived ideal society, and his was a system where part of the population progressed in science and technology while the rest of the population was relegated to "providing resources" to this scientifically progressive crowd. It essentially bogs down part of the society in terms of education and life standards, but my friend said that in this society everyone would be contributing to scientific progress, leading to the quicker improvement of the worker class' life standards. He recognized that this was unfair to the working class, but he said that it was a worthy sacrifice. I don't recall exactly why, but he also said that he likes the idea of a dictatorship (I think it might've been because of lacking feelings, to which I objected that feelings are needed to understand and thus govern a human population, to which he retorted with the concept of artificial intelligence.) He also said that he doesn't value human life all that much.

Kind of threw me in an inner turmoil, the guy's been my closest friend for almost 2 and a half years and his views rather clashed with mine in terms of this stuff. Would make a great dystopia though.

Confession 2: I find myself very often wondering about social justice issues and I feel uncertain about everything

Confession: The other day, me and my best friend were riding the bus to a book fair. We ended up talking about our perceived ideal society, and his was a system where part of the population progressed in science and technology while the rest of the population was relegated to "providing resources" to this scientifically progressive crowd. It essentially bogs down part of the society in terms of education and life standards, but my friend said that in this society everyone would be contributing to scientific progress, leading to the quicker improvement of the worker class' life standards. He recognized that this was unfair to the working class, but he said that it was a worthy sacrifice. I don't recall exactly why, but he also said that he likes the idea of a dictatorship (I think it might've been because of lacking feelings, to which I objected that feelings are needed to understand and thus govern a human population, to which he retorted with the concept of artificial intelligence.) He also said that he doesn't value human life all that much.

Kind of threw me in an inner turmoil, the guy's been my closest friend for almost 2 and a half years and his views rather clashed with mine in terms of this stuff. Would make a great dystopia though.

Confession 2: I find myself very often wondering about social justice issues and I feel uncertain about everything

If you become an MRA I will have to murder you in your sleep

js

Confession: I feel really hyped/pumped up today for some reason!!! I feel like I can take on the world~! (This might be result of my workout, high protein or insanity)

0n1DXIR.png

You're quite dumb :sachi:

you sound like me when I overdoze on coffee first thing in the morning  :makina:

Confession: A colleague of mine asked me during a break today if she could use my jacket as a blanket for a few minutes before class. Of course I said sure and I found it really perplexing. Plus, she had said in the previous break that the fact that in a group assignment of 4-5 people, in a class of 80 students, I did the assignment alone and got the best grade out of everyone was "badass" (there were a few 17/20, but I was the only 18/20).

Given that I'm used to rejection, I immediately pulled the leash on my rampant thoughts and calmed myself, although I will probably still wonder what this peculiar episode meant whenever I see her now. But, as previously stated, I'm used to being ignored so I might just leave it at that and proceed onwards as usual (disappointed, I might add).

Confession: A colleague of mine asked me during a break today if she could use my jacket as a blanket for a few minutes before class. Of course I said sure and I found it really perplexing. Plus, she had said in the previous break that the fact that in a group assignment of 4-5 people, in a class of 80 students, I did the assignment alone and got the best grade out of everyone was "badass" (there were a few 17/20, but I was the only 18/20).

Given that I'm used to rejection, I immediately pulled the leash on my rampant thoughts and calmed myself, although I will probably still wonder what this peculiar episode meant whenever I see her now. But, as previously stated, I'm used to being ignored so I might just leave it at that and proceed onwards as usual (disappointed, I might add).

Careful, you think that it was just a random coincidental event, but in reality she bugged your jacket, and will now watch your every move until the end of time.

...Hrmm

Ya, just leave it at that and proceed onwards as usual

Confession: I'm super pissed right now.  I was presented with two questions on my bio exam I just took:

What is cooperative loading and unloading? (context was blood)

and

Extra Credit: What is Bohr shift and how does it help gas exchange.

I didn't know the answer to either one, so naturally I guessed. Extra credit questions aren't taught in class and are from supplemental reading which I never did.  When answering them, both by guessing, I swapped the answers.

I'm super pissed right now :salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Plato and Aristotle believe the best form of government to be a benevolent dictatorship. Putting those political sciences classes to use here, baby!

The main question is: what does your friend consider "resources" to be provided? If entertainment is part of those resources, than the other half would have chances at being artists, poets, athletes, singers, etc. If he just seed them as worker fodder to make food and stuff, that would be a very bleak outlook.

Wth is this? Anyways, if I didn't get this wrong...

::

I love lolis, although moe characters alike. Not just lolis

I'm a hikikomori

Just started working and finding a forum or community I might stay in. (Haven't done posting ever since I quitted my last last MMO)

Read lots of nukiges, collects lots of ecchi ones 

Still didn't give up free time, for VN and anime to brush up my own Japanese reading ability.

With all obsession with Japan and hoping to move there one day. Again reality, really is not nice, after going to Japan first time 2 months ago.

Hmm, I might get fired right about now, posting instead of doing work. Is IT departments everywhere have free time?

My first AFA concert/ participation is last year.

As said in line 2, I mostly stay at home and do not interact in real life. So about line 1, am I a paedophile is still a question. But I do know I most probably prefer girls around my height, short. Line 3 is true, so any advice? Are IRCs still being used today, what good ones might I join? Have never used one and not sure how convenient it is for it to be on mobile, consumes lots of data?

Confessions too many, this will do. 

Wth is this? Anyways, if I didn't get this wrong...

::

I love lolis, although moe characters alike. Not just lolis

I'm a hikikomori

Just started working and finding a forum or community I might stay in. (Haven't done posting ever since I quitted my last last MMO)

Read lots of nukiges, collects lots of ecchi ones 

Still didn't give up free time, for VN and anime to brush up my own Japanese reading ability.

With all obsession with Japan and hoping to move there one day. Again reality, really is not nice, after going to Japan first time 2 months ago.

Hmm, I might get fired right about now, posting instead of doing work. Is IT departments everywhere have free time?

My first AFA concert/ participation is last year.

As said in line 2, I mostly stay at home and do not interact in real life. So about line 1, am I a paedophile is still a question. But I do know I most probably prefer girls around my height, short. Line 3 is true, so any advice? Are IRCs still being used today, what good ones might I join? Have never used one and not sure how convenient it is for it to be on mobile, consumes lots of data?

Confessions too many, this will do. 

Welcome to the Fuwaforums, most peeps here nowadays just drop by whenever they feel like it and maybe post here and there depending on what interests them, repeat day by day.

TL;DR the community can be active but it can also be inactive, but overall it'll always be here for you to come at your leisure.

Regarding loli == paedophile, long story short, the higher ups have deemed those terminologies a sensitive topic to not be discussed on these forums so take caution. I'd say no, though

Confession:

You need to put a Reading / Playing / Watching thing in your signature Tiago-kun, so I can stalk what Tiag, Taiga, and Tiego are up to

'Fession: oh fk i double posted

Confession: So there's apparently this new book format called "flipback" and six of these have been released in Turkish and I got three of them and now I want to get the other 3 too because fuck the style is 1) fucking great for someone who likes to read during commute and 2) I WANT TO COLLECT THIS SHIT

Confession: Really getting back into Pokemon. If anyone plays ORAS pm your friend code? :heart:

Also thinking about buying a PS2 to play Kingdom Hearts. Though, I may just emulate.

Confession: I have never played Kingdom Hearts but I really like the soundtrack.

You should emulate the first one. The gameplay is a bit stale but the overall atmosphere more than makes up for it.

Second one is better on a console tho

Confession: Sca-ji is so good that I translated a part of Subahibi (safe, obviously) to show to my parents and siblings. Their reaction to the content was one of surprise because they had me pinned as an otaku who always played hentai games or watched cute girls doing cute things.