Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: even though I'm American, I kinda like soccer, and secretly long to be a soccer snob. But I want to be an extreme soccer snob and follow a league nobody else in America probably even cares about. It's too easy to follow the Brits or Spaniards. So naturally, I have an app that gives scores for Veikkausliiga installed on my smartphone. Now I need to pick a team and try to get a jersey and become instant super snob.

May I suggest Vaasan Palloseura (VPS)? A shitty team to match the shitty league.

I dunno if I want to go that far, I don't want to be going for a team in danger of dropping a league, but it looks like they finished 4th this year, which isn't too bad. I don't want the most popular team, either, which is likely HJK. KuPS looks promising.

Fessing On Up: I followed Eclipsed because I like being a goofball who does things like that. And I'm a stalker... WAIT!!! Forget that I typed that...

B-baka! Just promise me you'll turn off notifications of me, cuz honestly the crap I say on these forums are downright embarrassing 

No way, senpai. I must learn of your embarrassing ways and emulate them so that I can grow strong and defeat the evil power.

Confession 1: I just realized that the post I made had a mistake but people liked it anyways. I said "I'll Fuwanovel decide" when I meant to say "I'll let Fuwanovel decide". :kosame:

Confession 2: I just realized that there are masochistic and sadistic classes (from I to IV) and I belong to III (masochist of course) :Teeku:

A hot librarian? Ask her out ffs!

I'll do my best!  Only talked to her once, and that was to crack a joke, but she laughed, though, so there's that.

Here are the three essential truths of dating life:

1. The hot waitress is never into you. You might think she is, but she isn't.
  2. The hot best friend will never date you. Because she has horrible taste in guys, and will proceed to tell you about this at great length.
  3. The hot girl at yoga class is never single. Because she is hot. And she does yoga.

;)

17c3fecbfea92928d9f5d8f988059ae1.jpg

Pretty accurate so far, though  : /

Confession: My brother is watching Fruits Basket.  I got kept up for about two hours because ever time I got even close to sleep that fucking god awful "Yuki! Yuki! We love Yuki!" scene fucking played and made me cringe.  Did I mention he is watching it in English so all the fucking screeching noises that the VA's do hurt your ears like hell and make them bleed because of the high pitch?

Confession 2: I want to murder the people who decided to make that show right now.

4 hours ago, Tyrael said:
  4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:
  4 hours ago, Valmore said:

Fessing On Up: I followed Eclipsed because I like being a goofball who does things like that. And I'm a stalker... WAIT!!! Forget that I typed that...

B-baka! Just promise me you'll turn off notifications of me, cuz honestly the crap I say on these forums are downright embarrassing 

I Indubitably agree.

Confession-that's-not-really-a-confession-and-more-like-a-random-fact-about-me: I hate having my eyes messed with, especially when there's something in one of them I can't get out.

I Indubitably agree.

Confession-that's-not-really-a-confession-and-more-like-a-random-fact-about-me: I hate having my eyes messed with, especially when there's something in one of them I can't get out.

Like an eye, for instance? :holo:

Confession: I feel really hyped/pumped up today for some reason!!! I feel like I can take on the world~! (This might be result of my workout, high protein or insanity)

0n1DXIR.png

Confession: a bunch of girls were staring at me on the train today, which felt kinda weird

Turns out my fly was open

You're quite dumb :sachi:

Confession: a bunch of girls were staring at me on the train today, which felt kinda weird

And not a single one had the audacity to tell you. :amane: I'm not always observant enough to notice that kind of thing, but when I do, I don't keep it to myself.

One time when I was in high school, I noticed a girl walking around with the back of her skirt up. While everyone else was looking away, laughing, or being creepy about it, I brought it upon myself to point it out. Sure, you could argue that it's embarrassing to bring up, but it's even worse to just leave it alone.

We never met after that, but she did thank me. ^_^

And not a single one had the audacity to tell you. :amane: I'm not always observant enough to notice that kind of thing, but when I do, I don't keep it to myself.

One time when I was in high school, I noticed a girl walking around with the back of her skirt up. While everyone else was looking away, laughing, or being creepy about it, I brought it upon myself to point it out. Sure, you could argue that it's embarrassing to bring up, but it's even worse to just leave it alone.

We never met after that, but she did thank me. ^_^

I'd like to think I could calmly tell a lady her skirt was tucked up, but I'd probably start thinking how creepy I'd look for doing it and gratitude would turn into a slap in the face with some scream of PERVERT!!!!