Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

plot twist: we're all dead except for you

Thank god this isn't reddit, otherwise every single post for the next 20 pages would have been "we're all dead except for you".

I actually think people who actually have the disorder to begin with are more accurate than the registered psychiatrists.  Though there are bound to be flaws with that group as well.

Self-diagnosis sounds like a bad idea to me, unless the person doing is a doctor in the relevant field. Sure they might understand themselves better than a psychiatrist, but they don't understand the way people work as well as a psychiatrist does.

There is no action or anything just some puzzles and it is mostly and adventure horror game with a 2d perspective really weird but it works and the art style is unique but really good too.

I recently finished the Cat Lady game btw, thanks for telling me about it  ^_^.  The ending seemed a bit abrupt to me, but overall it was an interesting experience. I liked how dark it was.

Confession: Reading taco's old posts in this thread (about cheating wives and how easy it is to MAKE them cheat on their husband) makes me really scared about find a girlfriend now  :unsure:

Don't worry, you'll always have Sara :heart:

Confession: Reading taco's old posts in this thread (about cheating wives and how easy it is to MAKE them cheat on their husband) makes me really scared about find a girlfriend now  :unsure:

If you find someone, who's obsessed with you, that probably won't happen. Go, yandere, go!

Otherwise, I recommend a good chain.