Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Monogatari series means I really couldn't care less.

I've already stated why I think monogatari is the antithesis of what I define anime as in a different thread.

Oh nos! Someone said that they don't like an anime I enjoy! My entire existance is has been denied! I gotta go cut myself and cry into my pillow. There I did all the overreaction so no one else has to.

Confession: It realy gets on my tits, how people (including myself on occasion) get incredibly defensive or agressive when someone dosn't share their exact same opinion on a show or other works of fiction. Isn't individuality one of the greatest attributes of the human race? 

Oh nos! Someone said that they don't like an anime I enjoy! My entire existance is has been denied! I gotta go cut myself and cry into my pillow. There I did all the overreaction so no one else has to.

Confession: It boggles my mind how people (including myself on occasion) get incredibly defensive or agressive when someone dosn't share their exact same opinion on a show or other works of fiction. Isn't individuality one of the greatest attributes of the human race? 

Yes, it is, however my opinions are objectively right. You're free to not share them, just keep in mind that if you don't you're objectively wrong.

Sooo...went to my mom's school for the day because I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, who works about an hour away, so I can't get there myself.  Basically sat in the back of the classroom, listening to music on my iPod and playing Red Rescue Team on my SP.  Anyway, I went to go ask my mom about something (I was helping her with some stuff she had to do), and as soon as I open my mouth and say something, one of her students (third graders) says, "You're so manly!", presumably because of my relatively deep voice.  The kid was a boy, which made the whole situation a lot more funny.  All the other kids around him started laughing, and it was all I could do not to start chuckling.

Self-esteem boost, get!

Confession: The Nuzlocke challenge has broken me...

Every single battle is going to be scary from now on. Doesn't matter if I am over-leveled or not... it is going to be terrifying going any further. :(

56475416.jpg

Confession: I have an NES 3DS, but I've never played an NES game, much less seen an NES.  I'm a fraud.

Confession: I think I might have Asperger's, but I don't think I've ever been diagnosed.

There's probably quite a few of those people.  :P

Truth be told it's possible most people in charge of diagnosing don't understand it that well either.  At the very least, maybe look into it a bit more and see if you can use that information to identity your weaknesses so you have the knowledge.

Confession: I think I might have Asperger's, but I don't think I've ever been diagnosed.

Yes. Hi and welcome to the club lol.

Confession: as of 2 hours from now, I'll no longer be a cute high school girl. I'll just be a cute girl.

You're a girl?  :michiru: