Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I'm a mass murderer. We get a lot of ants in our yard every year, and ever since a couple of years ago when they got so bad they started going into the house we've been exterminating them every year. However I haven't seen something like this before:

BUFocyi.jpg

I don't feel bad, this was just interesting and I figured it would work as a confession. Serves them right for invading our home. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Confession: I'm a mass murderer. We get a lot of ants in our yard every year, and ever since a couple of years ago they got so bad they started going into the house we've been exterminating them every year. However I haven't seen something like this before:

BUFocyi.jpg

I don't feel bad, this was just interesting and I figured it would work as a confession. Serves them right for invading our home. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What if I told you that you invaded theirs ?

Morpheus2.jpg

create your own friggen' emoticon jeebus Dice  :makina:

Do not think that I came to bring peace on Fuwa; I did not come to bring peace, but spam. For I came to set a guest against a user and a user against a mod and a mod against an admin and an admin's enemies will be members of his forum! 

jeezuzdicehhka6.png

Confession: After I saw the post about Krill I started wondering how many people would find out if something happened to me, and then I started wondering if there were people I've talked to on the internet whose disappearance I hadn't noticed who have actually died, and how I wouldn't have a clue if they did. o_o

2spooky4me

Confession: After I saw the post about Krill I started wondering how many people would find out if something happened to me, and then I started wondering if there were people I've talked to on the internet whose disappearance I hadn't noticed who have actually died, and how I wouldn't have a clue if they did. o_o

2spooky4me

You wouldn't be able to tell if they just left the site without telling you or if they died, ye

2spooky4me

Truth be told, I only heard because his wife logged onto Skype and sent a message.  The way the internet is these days you'd probably just vanish off the face of the earth if you don't have a connection ;-;

TL;DR: Don't fucking believe what anyone but a registered psychiatrist tries to tell you about mental disorders.  They are wrong 99.7% of the time, and is probably just explainable by being a fucking kid.

I actually think people who actually have the disorder to begin with are more accurate than the registered psychiatrists.  Though there are bound to be flaws with that group as well.

Confession: I feel like life would be so much easier if there were females on Fuwa in the immediate vicinity.

2spooky4me

I actually agree, that is a scary thought.

Unless the person in question is a really popular 24/7 streamer, there's probably no way to tell.

2spooky4me

plot twist: we're all dead except for you