Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just saw that post about Krill

HOLY FUCK

And I have also thought about how I'd let people know if I died a sudden death... And realized I likely never would be able to.

"How shall I let people know about my sudden death? Oh, wait."

Pls, for gods sake, use your brain half the time if you would. You're causing severe pain in my sides.

Just saw that post about Krill

HOLY FUCK

And I have also thought about how I'd let people know if I died a sudden death... And realized I likely never would be able to.

Step 1: Install heartbeat monitor

Step 2: hook it up to internet

Step 3: When heartbeat monitor read 0, automatically post on forums "Hey guys, I'm officially dead.  This has been a message brought to you by my heartbeat monitor."

Honestly, I'm not the type of person to wish someone well.  If someone dies, they die.  If they need rehabilitation, they need rehab.  I'm more inclined to laugh than sympathize with people.  Other's misery is my entertainment, as it has been for the entirety of all humanity.

This is the reason why I don't post anything on that thread, because if I did, I'd probably be seriously making fun of Krill, which is something most of the other's wouldn't want to see.

That game died, which really makes me sad.  It was a pretty good concept, and one that I hadn't seen before.  

The concept was good, but it faltered a bit on a challenge-by-challenge basis.  Screw up badly enough once and an entire subsection of the site goes into an uproar.  I've already explained what happened before but if you don't keep design ideology in mind when developing the challenges you're just going to frustrate people, which then causes an uproar when a thread gets locked with little to no player agency.

The real cause of people hating it was when it was no longer an actual challenge and just an assassination, lol. That doomed the entire project, and now nobody feels like reviving it (I don't think people would even have minded it that much if they started it up again in non retard modo though).

Confession: Reading about the recent advice threads about online dating, I was reminded about one time I tried to help a friend set up a profile to meet people.  He showed me the picture he put up, and I told him to change it to one with better lighting and with him smiling. I didn't tell him the main reason I thought he should change it though... he looked a bit serial killer-ish in it  :makina:

Confession: After missing 4 pages of this thread I'm really lost and don't know what the hell is going on.

Krill had a stroke and everyone is having mental breakdowns over the frailty of existence.  Aside from that I'm still attempting to find a mate.

Just say "fuck it" and hole up in your house, it's worked wonders for me! :D

But that's what I've been doing all year Q_Q

But that's what I've been doing all year Q_Q

Trust me, the longer you do it the better it gets. ;) And let's face it, you're probably not going to marry the first person you have a relationship with, so why ruin a perfectly good streak? :D

#HikikomoriMasterRace

Trust me, the longer you do it the better it gets. ;) And let's face it, you're probably not going to marry the first person you have a relationship with, so why ruin a perfectly good streak? :D

#HikikomoriMasterRace

I've already had one (non-waifu) relationship, actually.  Lasted about a year or so.  Though we never met up in the physical plane.