Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

So? Did you enjoy being alone immediately afterwards more than you do right now?

Not immediately, but I can say that the experience gave me enough innformation and perspective to do better next time around.  It was shit but it was shit that helped me improve, you could say.

Not immediately, but I can say that the experience gave me enough innformation and perspective to do better next time around.  It was shit but it was shit that helped me improve, you could say.

Shit is shit whether you're better off with it or not. ;) At least that's my way of seeing it.

The only relationship I've ever had lasted 3 days. My friend thought she might be into girls, so she asked me out as a sort of experiment. She came to my house the day after asking me out, we kissed once, and then 3 days later I got a message saying that she changed her mind, and "didn't want a relationship yet." which was fine by me, as the idea of having a girlfriend to stay in contact with terrified me to no end.

What wasn't fine with me is that maybe 20 minutes after we stopped talking about it, she said on Facebook that she was in a relationship with some guy. So much for not wanting to be in a relationship. :amane:

Since then, I haven't thought too much about trying to date anyone. I'm not opposed to trying it in the future, but right now I'm taking solace in 2d. :makina:

Shit is shit whether you're better off with it or not. ;) At least that's my way of seeing it.

I feel like a good relationship is better than being single, but that the process of a 'good' relationship requires going through failed ones multiple times in order to know what works and what doesn't.  It's as much about growing as a person as it is the relationship itself.

The only relationship I've ever had lasted 3 days. My friend thought she might be into girls, so she asked me out as a sort of experiment. She came to my house the day after asking me out, we kissed once, and then 3 days later I got a message saying that she changed her mind, and "didn't want a relationship yet." which was fine by me, as the idea of having a girlfriend to stay in contact with terrified me to no end.

What wasn't fine with me is that maybe 20 minutes after we stopped talking about it, she said on Facebook that she was in a relationship with some guy. So much for not wanting to be in a relationship. :amane:

Since then, I haven't thought too much about trying to date anyone. I'm not opposed to trying it in the future, but right now I'm taking solace in 2d. :makina:

It's something I think about consciously on my end, but the prospect of finding a girl to serve as even a start point is difficult enough to begin with.  I feel like I can do well enough once contact has actually been established (theoretically), but finding a fellow anime;VN fan/gamer/aspie (pick one) within a reasonable distance is difficult enough as-is.  Preferably going long-distance again wouldn't be a good idea since I'm still too hikikomori to go traveling without my family :P

Confession: I don't think a relationship is a good idea for me right now. I am not in a place in my life where I feel I am stable enough to handle being with someone. I feel like all of my emotional baggage would simply drag the other person down, and I am simply not ready to open my heart to someone again.

Just make sure Ren doesn't find out about your IRL yuri, he'll never let you live it down ;)

The way I am right now, I could (probably) overcome myself and do things like going outside or using an online dating site which would increase the likelihood of me being in a relationship which comes with its share of positive and negative things... or I can just sit around at home playing video games and VNs and not care about it too much (and sometimes half-jokingly complain about it on the internet). :lol:

When people say they want to be in a relationship what they really mean most of the time is they want to be in a good relationship, and if you're inexperienced the likelihood of ending up in a bad relationship is higher. That's ignoring the fact that even good relationships will have their share of bad moments and will probably not last.

Just make sure Ren doesn't find out about your IRL yuri, he'll never let you live it down ;)

The way I am right now, I could (probably) overcome myself and do things like going outside or using an online dating site which would increase the likelihood of me being in a relationship which comes with its share of positive and negative things... or I can just sit around at home playing video games and VNs and not care about it too much (and sometimes half-jokingly complain about it on the internet). :lol:

Personally I think I've stated before that dating-specific sites tend to be a bit off from my end.  I'd prefer to meet them somewhere I frequent internet-wise so we have a common interest pre-established.

To be kissed by Suika  :o what a lucky girl~

I bet he already knew, that's why he's constantly teasing her about it, lol.

Confession: I don't think a relationship is a good idea for me right now. I am not in a place in my life where I feel I am stable enough to handle being with someone. I feel like all of my emotional baggage would simply drag the other person down, and I am simply not ready to open my heart to someone again.

Confession: I often feel the same way... but I think we should try to be open, and give people a chance (and ourselves a chance). Don't close yourself off completely.  :)

My only emotional baggage is the fact that I've been single for the number of years I've been alive.  Seriously, my life is perfect, and the only way it could get any better is if I had mountains of cash.  Oh, and if I didn't have this damn acne problem ruining my skin.  Is that an emotional problem? I really don't care, so I don't think so.

Confession:  I had to go to a religious retreat for school, and we had to talk about our problems.  I tried not to laugh at some of the kids, and when it was my turn to say something, I literally said "My life is perfect compared to all you guys, good luck with your problems." The next day, a teacher called me out and said I had offended some of the kids in my group and that if I kept it up, I would have to leave the retreat.  :wahaha:

My only emotional baggage is the fact that I've been single for the number of years I've been alive.  Seriously, my life is perfect, and the only way it could get any better is if I had mountains of cash.  Oh, and if I didn't have this damn acne problem ruining my skin.  Is that an emotional problem? I really don't care, so I don't think so.

Confession:  I had to go to a religious retreat for school, and we had to talk about our problems.  I tried not to laugh at some of the kids, and when it was my turn to say something, I literally said "My life is perfect compared to all you guys, good luck with your problems." The next day, a teacher called me out and said I had offended some of the kids in my group and that if I kept it up, I would have to leave the retreat.  :wahaha:

I genuinely feel that phrase in and of itself makes you seem like an aspie.  xD

Confession: I often feel the same way... but I think we should try to be open, and give people a chance (and ourselves a chance). Don't close yourself off completely.  :)

I know~ I guess sometimes it's just hard to let go and open up to others sometimes. I am sure I will open up to someone, someday. It's just not something I can force. I imagine it will just happen naturally. ^_^

I couldn't sustain a relationship with a pigeon in terms of pure finances.

Don't worry, we have excellent alternatives that can help with that~~~ https://vndb.org/v7836 :sachi:

You're a girl? Whattttt

just kidding, that's kind of a shitty thing of her to do though