Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:
Dear lord, I had completely forgotten how much I liked the older Call of Duty games, especially Call of Duty 2. Really makes me feel like a soldier in a squad, as opposed to Call of Duty 1 who took the approach of having us go solo for a good amount of missions.
More surprising even is that, graphically, it looks better than some of the stuff I play nowadays. All those soldier models are so shiny~

Just now, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:
Dear lord, I had completely forgotten how much I liked the older Call of Duty games, especially Call of Duty 2. Really makes me feel like a soldier in a squad, as opposed to Call of Duty 1 who took the approach of having us go solo for a good amount of missions.
More surprising even is that, graphically, it looks better than some of the stuff I play nowadays. All thosesoldier models are so shiny~

Ahh I miss COD 2. Those were the days

The feeling when you find a site with hundred's wallpaper of one of your favorite characters. It feels good. The surprising thing is that a lot of them are wallpapers I never saw before. It is time for a new background folder I think.

Confession: I am way too lazy. I should do chores whenever I arrive home to my apartment. But because nobody else except me see the mess I don't bother.

I think I was called girl once or twice.... on the skype group or fuwanovel... don't remember the circumstances at all. It's ok anyways since I am actually a G.I.R.L. :sachi:

However I never thought nosebleed was a girl....there was a part of me who wanted to think that his spamming was because he is a talkative girl thou :yumiko:

8 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

Probably not a lot, if you don't make a lot of friends. Only reason I'm losing time is because I'm fagging around in university doing my requirements, then spending the rest of my time playing cards in the hobby shop near the university or watching anime like a faggot.

...Or if you don't find someone who likes you back that it takes so much of your time because you don't want to be separated too fast because her home's like two islands away.

Or find someone who likes you but you don't actually love her and so end up getting into lots and lots of trouble

I will probably break down under the pressure of college as always anyways.... land my parents ofc who will go like you have to get straight A+s or you are a disgrace, fgt.

8 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Confession:
More surprising even is that, graphically, it looks better than some of the stuff I play nowadays. All those soldier models are so shiny~

Y'know, I never thought of you as a guy who plays CoD.

8 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

You need to understand I play PC games. It's not my fault the Call of Duty games shifted their focus to the console market. I don't typically shy away from any particular genre (except horror).

Bwawrrk bawk bawk bawk BWAAAAAK

Tiago too skurr for horror eh?

It's k. Me too :komari:

3 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Share the wealth!

Ask and you should be given.

But you can search for yourself too. http://wallpaper.zone/ it doesn't have everything but a lot of good stuff.

Just now, Eclipsed said:

I like it, went through outlast, alien isolation, SOMA, etc. but I'm a COMPLETE pansy, lights on max, no headphones... so yeah :komari:

Even I'm not a complete pansy, I'll at least wait for night and turn off the lights. It's no fun if I don't.

8 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Ask and you should be given.

But you can search for yourself too. http://wallpaper.zone/ it doesn't have everything but a lot of good stuff.

Damn IPB. It won't let me give this post more than one like.

Edit to avoid double-post:

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:12 PM, Eclipsed said:

Didju get paid yet

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:13 PM, Fred the Barber said:

Tomorrow. Allegedly.

It turned out to actually be today. The first paycheck included my signing bonus, and you know what that means:

51605273.jpg

No not really, but I'll take any excuse to post that picture.

On 2016/5/20 at 8:20 AM, SilverLi said:

The feeling when you find a site with hundred's wallpaper of one of your favorite characters. It feels good. The surprising thing is that a lot of them are wallpapers I never saw before. It is time for a new background folder I think.

Confession: I am way too lazy. I should do chores whenever I arrive home to my apartment. But because nobody else except me see the mess I don't bother.

The cockroaches sees your mess!