Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

6 minutes ago, KosakiFag said:

Confession: I feel like I've lost so many opportunities to know a lot of people here this year. College took a lot from me, and it included time with the people I met here. I miss you guys every now and then, but I know I can't spend my whole day browsing the site anymore. College just seems to tap my shoulder and whisper that I should get back to what I'm doing. It would have been okay if the grade requirement was a D/C, but my requirement's at least a B in everything. It might not be scary for others, but we have different grading systems and different teachers. I wouldn't be too confident to say that's gonna be easy. Either way, I still visit every now and then since I don't want to become more distant with people.

Don't worry man, we miss you too. All I can do is wish you luck in college and hope that you get some free time.

2 minutes ago, KosakiFag said:

Nah. I'm out this Saturday. Also out on the 29th.

I'll be online for the remainder of the days, given that I have no appointments. 

The semester just ended, so I'll have more time to fool around!

Sounds like a plan! :sacchan:

8 hours ago, Rooke said:

Ya just gotta practice.
Confession: The below quote makes me feel good about not spending much time on social media:

And where did I read this?
... er, on Twitter Good question ...

People who suffer from depression often seek out validation from others online, can confirm.

1 hour ago, KosakiFag said:

Good 'ol Hossam. You not fapping would be a disaster. :miyako:

Confession: I feel like I've lost so many opportunities to know a lot of people here this year. College took a lot from me, and it included time with the people I met here. I miss you guys every now and then, but I know I can't spend my whole day browsing the site anymore. College just seems to tap my shoulder and whisper that I should get back to what I'm doing. It would have been okay if the grade requirement was a D/C, but my requirement's at least a B in everything. It might not be scary for others, but we have different grading systems and different teachers. I wouldn't be too confident to say that's gonna be easy. Either way, I still visit every now and then since I don't want to become more distant with people.

It's sad that I can't spam anymore, but oh well. At least some people are happy I don't. :sachi: 

I wonder how much college will take up my time in 4 months' time since I should be getting into the same field as you :wafuu:

Probably much more than last yea in highschool, this is already 3spooky5me

10 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: Having memorized my credit card info has a bad interaction with my tendency to impulse buy things.

I have a new trick to save money. Every time I'm tempted to buy a new book (books are the things I most commonkly buy, I almost never buy anything else except what is required for survival), I first check if it isn't on library genesis. And if it is, I tell myself that after all, reading on a tablet isn't that bad...

13 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: Having memorized my credit card info has a bad interaction with my tendency to impulse buy things.

ikr, you don't know how many things I (fortunately) avoided buying because I was too lazy to get off my butt and retrieve my wallet :sachi:

Too bad I stored my cc info on PSN tho. + sales = fk life

6 hours ago, Down said:

I have a new trick to save money. Every time I'm tempted to buy a new book (books are the things I most commonkly buy, I almost never buy anything else except what is required for survival), I first check if it isn't on library genesis. And if it is, I tell myself that after all, reading on a tablet isn't that bad...

Yeah, but that’s boring. Impulse buying too many books, then finding yourself (inexplicably, mind you) suddenly living on the streets using a rat eaten, soiled rag as a blanket and scrounging through bins for food is the most exciting way to live.

20 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Yeah, but that’s boring. Impulse buying too many books, then finding yourself (inexplicably, mind you) suddenly living on the streets using a rat eaten, soiled rag as a blanket and scrounging through bins for food is the most exciting way to live.

If you were smart about your life you'd remember you could still eat those books instead of rummaging through rubbish.

Alternatively, you could find a hefty book and throw it at someone's head, then steal all their food.

Decay's PM just has to go here, for it rivals the very essence and origins of this thread being OriginalRen's 'fession of believing suikashoujo being a dude when in reality she was female

Behold!

(to me)

1 hour ago, Decay said:

confession: I thought you were a girl all this time because you are so incredibly girly.

:yumiko:

20 hours ago, hsmsful said:

I wonder how much college will take up my time in 4 months' time since I should be getting into the same field as you :wafuu:

Probably much more than last yea in highschool, this is already 3spooky5me

Probably not a lot, if you don't make a lot of friends. Only reason I'm losing time is because I'm fagging around in university doing my requirements, then spending the rest of my time playing cards in the hobby shop near the university or watching anime like a faggot.

...Or if you don't find someone who likes you back that it takes so much of your time because you don't want to be separated too fast because her home's like two islands away.

I sometimes mistake dudes for grils and grils for dudes, but I gotta admit I can't see what is girly in eclipsed's behavior at all

Who would believe what someone puts on their internet profile anyway? Nosebleed's been a gril for years now <.<

2 minutes ago, Down said:

I sometimes mistake dudes for grils and grils for dudes, but I gotta admit I can't see what is girly in eclipsed's behavior at all

Who would believe what someone puts on their internet profile anyway? Nosebleed's been a gril for years now <.<

Confession: I seriously believed that Nosebleed was a girl for a long time. It wasn't until you guys pointed it out to me in the phase chat that I learned the truth. :pyaa: 

44 minutes ago, Down said:

Really? It's the super energetic style of posting. It's sort of effeminate in a way. Like, how Richard Simmons being overly enthusiastic about everything made him seem effeminate (well, also the lisp). I'm not saying that's how girls always are, it just gives that feel, you know?