Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Going off the deep end of lack of concentration again.

Whining again because I don't think it's been this bad in a while.

Feels like my heart is being squeezed.

Confession 2: Might go to the cardiologist, on Friday I ran out of breath VERY quickly during hockey (like in 5 minutes). My chest literally hurt so I went to the infirmary, they took some kind of measurement where they put clips on your wrists and ankles and some suction cups on your chest (nurse called it "EKG"). Felt weird as hell. Inhaled some oxygen too. Feeling fine myself but who knows maybe I fucked up my body too, among other things.

We have a really bad ant infestation and they won't go away, no matter how often we routinely kill them.  Every once in a while, usually at least 10 times a day, I'll feel ants crawling on me and flick them off.  They even get in my damn coffee  T-T

this is a fucking nightmare man

best of luck with that, I cant even imagine what that must be like

this is a fucking nightmare man

best of luck with that, I cant even imagine what that must be like

Eh, it's not a nightmare, per se, but goddamn, it's incredibly annoying and frustrating.  I must've killed thousands of ants since about a month ago, and they just keep coming.  It's so bad we're gonna have to hire an exterminator because the borax traps I used stopped working as well as they used to, and I can't find their nests so I can't kill them with boiling water.

Oh God Matou Zeno

x08%2BKariya's%2Banguish.jpg

Wth!? I have ant problems in my kitchen, but not in my bedroom. o.o

It's mostly a kitchen problem, but they do crawl upstairs, somehow.  Apparently the shag carpet doesn't bother them  :vinty: