Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: So I was just trying to clear up some misunderstandings and my ex confessed the third time :vinty:

And He says he wanna talk and i have no idea what to say...

Too damn confused @.@

4th Confession: Please go out with me!

*Badum tssss*

Though Kiri, you are such a slut. You wanted to marry me after I told everyone that I actually enjoyed housework/chores :makina:

Confession: I'll be contacting the guidance counselor tomorrow, I want to set up some sort of meeting to see if she has any suggestions to improve my concentration and remedy my distraction problem. I fear I'm placing too much faith in the professional I'm currently attending (once every 2 weeks).

...Or maybe I won't.

Confession 2: I'm still pissed about the fact that IPB4 still skips a line every time I press Enter.

Edit:

Confession 3: I'm in deeper shit than Euphoria's protag right now. The Turnitin classroom (plagiarism check database) I need to turn in my assignment to by tomorrow IS FUCKING FULL. I CAN'T GET IN THERE, I CAN'T UPLOAD IT, I MIGHT GET A ZERO FROM THIS SHIT WHICH WILL RUIN MY ENGLISH GRADE IRREVERSIBLY, WHICH IS THE ONLY SUBJECT I'M CONFIDENT AT BY THIS POINT

FUCK ME, I DON'T DESERVE THIS GOOD A LIFE

Edited by Funyarinpa

Edit:

Confession 3: I'm in deeper shit than Euphoria's protag right now. The Turnitin classroom (plagiarism check database) I need to turn in my assignment to by tomorrow IS FUCKING FULL. I CAN'T GET IN THERE, I CAN'T UPLOAD IT, I MIGHT GET A ZERO FROM THIS SHIT WHICH WILL RUIN MY ENGLISH GRADE IRREVERSIBLY, WHICH IS THE ONLY SUBJECT I'M CONFIDENT AT BY THIS POINT

Lel, I remember that shit.  I once turned in a paper that had ~20% plagarism even though it was entirely my own thoughts.  When I went to the teacher and pointed it out, they were like "oh, uhhhh, yeah... there's probably no way you've ever read these sources."  I was laughing really hard.  The teacher waived the plagarism assessment for that assignment and had great doubts about it afterwards.

Confession: So I was just trying to clear up some misunderstandings and my ex confessed the third time :vinty:

Too damn confused @.@

*Badum tssss*

Though Kiri, you are such a slut. You wanted to marry me after I told everyone that I actually enjoyed housework/chores :makina:

Don't remember can't remember

So another fun day in psychology.  We were talking about depression and its treatments. Lo and behold ECT came up. The teacher played a 2 minute video of them performing the operation. I started audibly laughing during the video. The guy in class who oft defers to me when psychological issues come up as an example then asks me "what is so funny?" I replied in a magnanimous tone:

"It is not often you see humanity at its worst. Think of all the wonderful occurrences that had to have happened in order for them to have developed this magnificent act of mercy! It's beautiful!"

I don't understand how they can enjoy watching terrible things happen in fiction on TV, yet given the opportunity to see the real life equivalents the turn their noses.  Hypocrites I say! 

Too damn confused @.@

Communication is key :)

If you (and him) are confused, nothing's better than talking directly. At least hear him out, and speak your mind after.

If he's stubborn, you'll have no choice but to keep rejecting him. Point out why it didn't work / why it's not going to work. You have to break his heart. *dun dun dun*

Though, some people can be quite desperate and always cling onto something. In which case, goodluck.

Too damn confused @.@

Try one of this (from homer simpson):

"I like you as a friend," "I think we should see other people," "I no speak English" "I'm married to the sea," "I don't want to kill you but I will..." And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

:P 

Too damn confused @.@

But, but you're my FufufufFinlandicmancrush. I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS!!!

Confession: I read this thread every night before going to sleep even thou there's nothing to gain from reading it and I don't even check other threads on fuwa, it's kinda sad and happy at the same time.

Confession: I'll be contacting the guidance counselor tomorrow, I want to set up some sort of meeting to see if she has any suggestions to improve my concentration and remedy my distraction problem. I fear I'm placing too much faith in the professional I'm currently attending (once every 2 weeks).

...Or maybe I won't.

Confession 2: I'm still pissed about the fact that IPB4 still skips a line every time I press Enter.

Edit:

I wanna say two things: first of all, everyone has a problem with being easily distracted or concentration, hell I have had all time to study my shit in the previous days and here I am studying one day before the exam. Tou just gotta believe in yourself ane stay up all night or so I solve these problems. If everyone who did their assignments in the last few days went to guidance counselor for suggesstions, she wouldn't be free so what I am trying to get at is that this is something only you can fix. 

Secondly can you kindly stop screwing up? I know it's not that easy but if you look at your entries for the past 10 days, you will find that you said you had assignements to do and that you will go on your break without doing them and won't do them so you were going to screw up. I am not an expert but I am sure you coukd have worked around it and made it possible , I might be wrong. Either way I feel like I am getting really nosy , forgive me ^^

Confession 2: I thought everyone likes to be complimented in life but according to the people around me, I like being complimented more than I should. I am sure they are just jelly :makina:

Too damn confused @.@

Sure ^_^ 

Too damn confused @.@

"I like you as a friend," "I think we should see other people," "I no speak English" "I'm married to the sea," "I don't want to kill you but I will..." And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

Well I kinda did tell him to never call me and he doesnt talk much in class. Maybe I am successful!~ ^_^

Moreover, he kinda gets pissed at anime talks :makina: 

Found another reason :sachi: 

Too damn confused @.@

Sure ^_^ 

That actually worked.

O_O

Why can't it be that easy for me D:

Too damn confused @.@

Well I kinda did tell him to never call me and he doesnt talk much in class. Maybe I am successful!~ ^_^

Honestly it feels like difficulty in some areas.  I think I had a small period like that after my first breakup ;-;  With this kind of a situation I usually believe there's some sort of emotional fulfillment or attachment that isn't there, and so they end up a bit clingy because they have a hard time finding that elsewhere.  Personally it's best if someone has some non-relationship goals or meaningful lives outside of romance or just that one person because then they can use that to support themselves along with their significant other instead of placing the burden of their entire emotional support on them.

Too damn confused @.@

Sure ^_^ 

That actually worked.

O_O

Too damn confused @.@

Honestly it feels like difficulty in some areas.  I think I had a small period like that after my first breakup ;-;  With this kind of a situation I usually believe there's some sort of emotional fulfillment or attachment that isn't there, and so they end up a bit clingy because they have a hard time finding that elsewhere.  Personally it's best if someone has some non-relationship goals or meaningful lives outside of romance or just that one person because then they can use that to support themselves along with their significant other instead of placing the burden of their entire emotional support on them.

Actually.. when he confessed second time, everyone said i should give it a try but i ended up breaking his heart.. I needed to tell him the truth that I dont have any romantic feelings towards him..

Why cant he understand that if i am acting all cheerful and caring towards him.. Its not because it's love.. It feels bad to break his heart because we have been friends for 5 years and we both were each others first love but i understood my feelings quite well after the first breakup..

He is the one who needs to understand..

That actually worked.

O_O

You didn't even try :makina:  Neither did I

Usually there's some sort of process to these things, it's just so vague and incomprehensible I have a hard time with it ;-;

That actually worked.

O_O

You didn't even try :makina:  Neither did I

*stares* Geeee >.>

Confession:  I can't tell how to interpret this.  ^^:;

Confession: I read this thread every night before going to sleep even thou there's nothing to gain from reading it and I don't even check other threads on fuwa, it's kinda sad and happy at the same time.

...Or maybe I won't.

Edit:

I wanna say two things: first of all, everyone has a problem with being easily distracted or concentration, hell I have had all time to study my shit in the previous days and here I am studying one day before the exam. Tou just gotta believe in yourself ane stay up all night or so I solve these problems. If everyone who did their assignments in the last few days went to guidance counselor for suggesstions, she wouldn't be free so what I am trying to get at is that this is something only you can fix. 

Secondly can you kindly stop screwing up? I know it's not that easy but if you look at your entries for the past 10 days, you will find that you said you had assignements to do and that you will go on your break without doing them and won't do them so you were going to screw up. I am not an expert but I am sure you coukd have worked around it and made it possible , I might be wrong. Either way I feel like I am getting really nosy , forgive me ^^

Is the average concentration problem detrimental to the point where it prevents even major assignments from being done at all, and for a period of time of longer than a year? If it is, well it's just another way I'm being a whiny bitch. I don't see similar things happening to people around me. They get shit done, one way or another. 

I DID try to work on stuff during the trip. It's just that I wasn't efficient enough (not that this justifies not doing work). 

Confession: Couldn't bring myself to talk to the counselor. 

Confession 2: IDK if I talked about this before, but my first time seeing a nude female was when I was browsing through a maternity guidebook my mother had (when I was like in grade 2 or something), there was documentation of the changes the mother's body goes through pregnancy, alongside pictures of a naked female model who is pregnant. The pictures were cut at the bottom of the belly, but it was still hot.

I saw that very same book in the school infirmary today. LEWD NURSES WOOO

Is the average concentration problem detrimental to the point where it prevents even major assignments from being done at all, and for a period of time of longer than a year? If it is, well it's just another way I'm being a whiny bitch. I don't see similar things happening to people around me. They get shit done, one way or another. 

I DID try to work on stuff during the trip. It's just that I wasn't efficient enough (not that this justifies not doing work). 

Confession 2: IDK if I talked about this before, but my first time seeing a nude female was when I was browsing through a maternity guidebook my mother had (when I was like in grade 2 or something), there was documentation of the changes the mother's body goes through pregnancy, alongside pictures of a naked female model who is pregnant. The pictures were cut at the bottom of the belly, but it was still hot.

It sounds like you're going through some similar stresses to what I'm dealing with right now. That can be very detrimental to succeeding in life. Try this guide out and see if it helps. If you have difficulty adjusting to change, I'd only recommend doing one thing at a time and gradually try to work everything in. Personally, I'd recommend starting off with part 4 section 6. http://www.wikihow.com/Reduce-Stress

I've personally had little success in trying this out, but that's mostly due to the chaotic nature of my household and my inability to take control of the situation. You might be better off.

It sounds like you're going through some similar stresses to what I'm dealing with right now. That can be very detrimental to succeeding in life. Try this guide out and see if it helps. If you have difficulty adjusting to change, I'd only recommend doing one thing at a time and gradually try to work everything in. Personally, I'd recommend starting off with part 4 section 6. http://www.wikihow.com/Reduce-Stress

I've personally had little success in trying this out, but that's mostly due to the chaotic nature of my household and my inability to take control of the situation. You might be better off.

Thank you a lot.