Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Would have noticed you too, have I seen you earlier.

Wb. <3

Confession: I think uni's more of socializing than studying. But hey, it's my first year. Can't wait 'till I'm pulling off all-nighters.

Yay! Thanks!

And if Uni is anything like my college experience ... All-nighters are very rare.

Man, fuck lab reports.

Don't you just love it when your results don't match the theoretical results?

Now I need to make my wording all flowery to fool the teacher into giving me at least 30/40. Goddamnit.

On the contrary figuring out whether the tests results match or not is the point of the test in the first place.  You're not supposed to have accurate theories before the test because you haven't tested it yet.

Deducting points for an inaccurate theory seems kind of redundant, actually.

Man, fuck lab reports.

Don't you just love it when your results don't match the theoretical results?

Now I need to make my wording all flowery to fool the teacher into giving me at least 30/40. Goddamnit.

No, instead you explain what went wrong and possible solutions to the problem in the conclusions section.

First year college is just general education. So unless you are actually retarded, it is all social experience.

Man, fuck lab reports.  My chem teacher never gave me 100% on them because I apparently never got the hang of wording the introduction exactly the way she wanted, even if I did everything else perfectly.

Be glad you don't have to hand write them in pen. Fuck that teacher. Like seriously, he needs to get a urethrectomy for that. Hand writing something like that in this day and age is fucking retarded. All you should have to do is provide the sheet of loose leaf in the data section.

... shit.

Sorry flutterz but this cracked me up a lot  , thank you <3 

On a side note, what people always tell me is that first year of college is actually the hardest, because it's probably general study and you probably won't start studying what you actually like plus the amount of material in it is so much bigger than highschool so you have to take time to get accustomed to it. Or so they claim.

On other hand, tomorrow I start the classes for my senior year and since the classes are kinda weird here , basically we attend general (?) ones in centers not in school and so you will probably find like 2-5 students from your school there, maybe less or more depending on where you live. Either ways I will be meeting new people I don't know at all.

I AM NOT PREPARED 

Sorry flutterz but this cracked me up a lot , thank you <3

On a side note, what people always tell me is that first year of college is actually the hardest, because it's probably general study and you probably won't start studying what you actually like plus the amount of material in it is so much bigger than highschool so you have to take time to get accustomed to it. Or so they claim.

This is always true, they need to level everyone out and get the base standard of education the same in the first year so the rest of the time they don't need to worry about whether or not the students know what they need to know. This is why I said it is mostly a social experience. Unless you went to a shit high school, they should have already prepared you for all the general education classes, so you it should not be any trouble.

I do claim to have seen retards though. "Is 95% v/v pure?", I don't know, is it legal for me to shoot you for that question?

I do claim to have seen retards though. "Is 95% v/v pure?", I don't know, is it legal for me to shoot you for that question?

Does dis mean a solution made of two liquids one of the is 95% and the other 5%? And what do you mean it's pure? like how can something be pure if it consists of two liquids of different quanitities?

Or wait was this the point of your sarcasm and I am being an idiot?

inb4 I get shot