Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

EPS2FBf.gif

A-Ah! C-could this mean...

Could it be...

That you actually like me as opposed to Flutterz?!

Awawawa, my innocent heart cannot take it anymore!

Confession: I am reading a very depressing visual novel at the moment and I am loving ever single moment.

Confession 2: I am kinda weird. xD

Shipposting Intensifies

*sigh* Even after someone bothered to summon the Fuwa shipping thread from the abyss.

I actually have a sister. Too bad she is twice my age, fat, married, has kids, and all around bad personality. I can forseeably see myself having a siscon provided I had a sister my age who wasn't an incredibly obese noun. Mind you, she would have to be the cool type. I would probably murder an energetic one.

Amusingly enough, that is exactly the opposite personality I would be looking for in a mate currently. If I were to hook up with a cool type, I couldn't see us actually doing anything. I wonder if there is such a thing as an intelli-genki.

Confession: Don't mind me. I just need to now go murder a few people as I attempt to purge this thought of some sort of alien robot girl out of my brain. Intelli-genki... You can really tell I'm in the hallucinatory period before sleep.