Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

So we are all in high school now are we? Owning up to things makes it hard for people to make fun of them.

*whoosh*

Some people I know that are college-age still act like high school freshman.  It's stupid to assume that everyone is perfectly nice and won't make fun of you for being different.  I think Flutterz knows his friends better than we do :wafuu:

*whoosh*

Some people I know that are college-age still act like high school freshman.  It's stupid to assume that everyone is perfectly nice and won't make fun of you for being different.  I think Flutterz knows his friends better than we do :wafuu:

Some people will always try to make fun of you, you just have to make it hard for them to succed. It's not easy but it is so much easier living that way.

Confession: I went to a friend's birthday today, the three guys there are all 1-3 years younger than me and all of them have long-term girlfriends  :vinty: (two of them were there as well)

We also played truth or dare, the few times it was my turn I picked truth and lied through my teeth because they asked things like "How old were you when you lost your virginity?" and "How many girlfriends have you had?". >.>

I have had many of these, people expect interesting answers from me. But I give them the astonishing #no

I don't know why many of my friends (at least the male ones) find it weird that someone who had the ability to get a girlfriend didn't just because the women in his reach "didn't suit his taste" , is it that weird? O.o

Also I find it really weird that highschoolers care about that shit more than they care about their college and future plans..... Put your priorities right, gdi.

In the meantime, I am actually glad Hanako is enjoying his trip this much ^-^ , and tbh I don't envy him. I don't want a sleeping life-long sickness in compensation for getting a gf. Actually I don't want to be ill at all in order to get a gf no matter what the physical illness is. 

Confession: I went to a friend's birthday today, the three guys there are all 1-3 years younger than me and all of them have long-term girlfriends :vinty: (two of them were there as well)

We also played truth or dare, the few times it was my turn I picked truth and lied through my teeth because they asked things like "How old were you when you lost your virginity?" and "How many girlfriends have you had?". >.>

Lol

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Infinitum

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Negative infinitum unless it's a different dimension :wahaha:

Lol

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Infinitum

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Negative infinitum unless it's a different dimension :wahaha:

Pretty much, though I said 17 and 3, respectively. :P One even commented that "17 is a bit late, don't you think?" -_-#

I won't look down on you Flutterz. It's okay, I lie a lot too.

<3

I try not to lie too much, at least about stuff I think people will remember/can and might check. It's much easier to get away with lying if people think you're honest and I like to think I've succeeded in making people think that.

Perverts! Animals!

ikr, why can't they just fap to 2D girls like normal people smh

What's the point when I can just lie and avoid the problem entirely? :makina:

Well, you're being a dirtbag if you lie in a game of truth or dare and you're respectable if you own up to the way you live. That's how I see it. Not that I've ever played truth or dare