Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Kotori is best girl in Rewrite, no question, but then it's a tie for 2nd between Akane, Lucia, and Shizuru. Chihaya languishes in last place, because mystery girl who doesn't have a personality doesn't even rank.

Confession: I listened to the Clannad soundtrack today for the first time in a while and got a little teary.

Kotori is best girl in Rewrite, no question, but then it's a tie for 2nd between Akane, Lucia, and Shizuru. Chihaya languishes in last place, because mystery girl who doesn't have a personality doesn't even rank.

Confession: I listened to the Clannad soundtrack today for the first time in a while and got a little teary.

Confession:  Kotori and Chihaya are tied for third.  Lucia and Akane are tied for first, and Shizuru got the 'best girl, worst route' trophy.

miyako_shiina-_chuckle_pic_1543.jpg

OH REALLY?

Yes.

If that's the only instance of me changing my avatar you can remember, then you must be a Fuwanoob  :P  When I joined back in 2013 I had Shizune from Katawa Shoujo as my avatar, who I then replaced with Saber from F/sn.  I had the TPA Ezreal skin from League of Legends for my avatar for the longest time after that, and then I read Kajitsu and immediately put Sachi as my avatar.  Then I ended up changing it to Yosuke from Persona 4, and then back to Sachi.  I briefly changed it to Miyako when everyone was hyped for Majikoi, and then after I read her route I was disappointed and changed it back.  From now on, I'll probably only have pictures of Sachi.  I just gotta find CGs that I can appropriately crop without looking weird  >.>

Confession: I need to get off my lazy ass and get some exercise.  I'm not fat, or even chubby (I'm actually close to being underweight for my height), but I have very little muscle mass and tire pretty easily when running.  Plus, sitting around the house all day isn't good for my depression.

Confession: I've had this animated gif running nonstop on my work computer since yesterday: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cYoev4LaAAE/UOXA66k6JfI/AAAAAAAALo0/eONiGBhcG3g/s1600/headdesk.gif.gif. I realized today that constant motion on the screen helps me feel like I'm getting a lot done. The ideal situation is when that gif is running, and there's also a command window running tests and spewing out results; totally gets me in the zone. Also, sometimes the rhythm lines up with the music I'm listening to, and then Shirai and I head-bang together.

Yes.

If that's the only instance of me changing my avatar you can remember, then you must be a Fuwanoob  :P  When I joined back in 2013 I had Shizune from Katawa Shoujo as my avatar, who I then replaced with Saber from F/sn.  I had the TPA Ezreal skin from League of Legends for my avatar for the longest time after that, and then I read Kajitsu and immediately put Sachi as my avatar.  Then I ended up changing it to Yosuke from Persona 4, and then back to Sachi.  I briefly changed it to Miyako when everyone was hyped for Majikoi, and then after I read her route I was disappointed and changed it back.  From now on, I'll probably only have pictures of Sachi.  I just gotta find CGs that I can appropriately crop without looking weird  >.>

Confession: I need to get off my lazy ass and get some exercise.  I'm not fat, or even chubby (I'm actually close to being underweight for my height), but I have very little muscle mass and tire pretty easily when running.  Plus, sitting around the house all day isn't good for my depression.

I'll admit it; I'm a Fuwanoob. I started lurking around the end of 2014. :P

Confession: I cannot find a nice Fuuko pic small enough in file size, so I give up. I'll stick to Bernkastel, I guess.

Confession: I cannot find a nice Fuuko pic small enough in file size, so I give up. I'll stick to Bernkastel, I guess.

Download the one you want, save it as a .bmp in Paint, crop it to what you want exactly, then resize it and save a copy as a .jpeg and try uploading it until you hit the right file size.  The .bmp is so the picture quality doesn't get reduced.

If anyone here has Rakuen downloaded, I'd highly appreciate it if someone could get me a copy of this CG.  The one I linked to is kinda crappy, and I'd like to get it from the source, if possible.  I'd rather like to not have to download the game and a save file just to get one CG.

Confession: I might actually consider buying a WiiU just for the new Smash Bros. and Zelda games when I get a job.  'course, if my luck stays this way, that won't be for a while  >.<

Confession: Pretty sure this is the first avatar I used when joining the site. I switched quite a bit but for the majority this has been my avi. 

Confession: I might actually consider buying a WiiU just for the new Smash Bros. and Zelda games when I get a job.  'course, if my luck stays this way, that won't be for a while  >.<

On the off chance I ever use my WiiU and you get Smash Bros, let's smash  :D