Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Confession 2: Another 'romance' I came up with while bored was one about a boy's failing endeavors to capture a girl's heart... but said girl is an aromantic-asexual.

This was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that confession.

78a04d45d94ed9077e7f9c585d23238c13966442

The guy keeps trying to get closer to her, and she's just absorbed into her love of books. xD

Added to backlog. Seems like I have to come up with more twists.

This is pretty much what happens most of the time with them, lol.

qqphjtaxde3wlt7xkmjs.jpg

Anime spoiler!

But, I mean, she starts to notice him eventually in romantic way a bit.. just maybe not as much as her books still. He helps her open up some.

Confession : people ask me if I am drunk when I'm sober more often than when I'm actully drunk :vinty:

I may have an other confession do you want to hear it?

I prefer the girl of Moon's route (yes I try to not spoil her xD)

This is pretty much what happens most of the time with them, lol.

qqphjtaxde3wlt7xkmjs.jpg

Anime spoiler!

But, I mean, she starts to notice him eventually in romantic way a bit.. just maybe not as much as her books still. He helps her open up some.

Most unsatisfying ending ever!

Most unsatisfying ending ever!

Well, there's a season2 (which I'd like to watch eventually~)

Season1 was more about them becoming friends.  I actually really enjoyed the anime because the pacing was nice for me. She starts to open up to him because he's always so nice/caring/considerate towards her.  I find anime romance where characters fall in love so quickly sometimes weird.

Well, there's a season2 (which I'd like to watch eventually~)

Season1 was more about them becoming friends.  I actually really enjoyed the anime because the pacing was nice for me. She starts to open up to him because he's always so nice/caring/considerate towards her.  I find anime romance where characters fall in love so quickly sometimes weird.

edit: MAL tells me you're lying :amane:

Oh..... LOL.

Confession: Maybe it's because I wanted there to be more, so I was hoping for a season 2, so I eventually believed there was a season2, but there's no season2... fail.

I wish they did continue it. I woulda watched it~

Don't hate on me but this is just the most satisfying ending. I like open endings in these kinds of romcoms more than that let's force them onto each other and make them become kanojo and kareshi. It just feels more natural this way. The way hoe she acted up till the end and how he acted too was too natural and realistic that I liked it.

Confession: I'm curious as to what happened to Flutterz's little program.

Terraria 1.3 happened >.>

I'm still working on it, but instead of coming home from work, playing for an hour and then coding, I'm coming home from work, coding for an hour and then playing.

is there a term for a person who spends most of the day working like fuck & uses all the other time left to commit himself fully to his imaginary world of 2d waifus, leading to him becoming socially arkward, maybee wokaku, or such? 

soo not talking bout meself, yep

is there a term for a person who spends most of the day working like fuck & uses all the other time left to commit himself fully to his imaginary world of 2d waifus, leading to him becoming socially arkward, maybee wokaku, or such? 

soo not talking bout meself, yep

Not sure, but I understand this feel. I too have forgotten how to 人間.

Confession: I love verbing.

Confession 2: I love it when people freak out when I verb. :holo: