Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I am nearsighted and I still refuse to do anything about it.  

Zero Escape 3 will likely have a lot of discussion about it once it launches next summer. You can play 999 and Virtue's Last Reward before then. You have 11 months at the very least, GO GO GO

I had glasses before they were cool  >.<

So, you nearsighted, farsighted, or have an astigmatism?  I'm nearsighted, myself.  My left eye is 20/20 but my right is something like 15/20.  Oh, how did you figure out you needed glasses, by the way?  I kept getting eye strain headaches, and that tipped my parents off, since they both had glasses.

I'm nearsighted, and I mainly figured it out because I was starting to have a lot of trouble reading anything from far away. Everything else is fine, but it was getting to be a problem.

I'm nearsighted, my dad was nearsighted (so badly that putting on his glasses rendered me incapable of perceiving things as objects; everything was just smears of colors), my mom is farsighted and my sister has an astigmatism.  We all got shafted in the gene pool when it comes to eyesight :sachi:

Wait, Akane isn't the common consensus Rewrite best girl?

Who the hell then? Kotori? Eh. Shizuru? She's... aight. Chihaya? Don't make me laugh. Lucia maybe.

Kagari is irrelevant.

I always thought general consensus was Lucia. O_o

Glad to see I was mistaken~ ^_^ (or just met up with a nice concentration of Akane-lovers :sachi: )

I'm nearsighted, and I mainly figured it out because I was starting to have a lot of trouble reading anything from far away. Everything else is fine, but it was getting to be a problem.

That's pretty much what happened to me. At one point I realized that it shouldn't be the case that I can barely make out what the professor is writing on the board from the middle of the auditorium.

T'is another potential case for Detective Flutterz-kun

Who could be stealing people's colors?! That's like stealing their virgi---- ok maybe not but still

'tis* :sachi:

Wait, Akane isn't the common consensus Rewrite best girl?

Who the hell then? Kotori? Eh. Shizuru? She's... aight. Chihaya? Don't make me laugh. Lucia maybe.

Kagari is irrelevant.

Can I just say that Kotori's voice is sex?

Confession: Best girl just posted a new profile pic on fb. I had to restrain myself from telling her how hot she looked.

God damn I need to set up a date this week or I might just explode.

I'll let you borrow my tent. :makina:

Can I just say that Kotori's voice is sex?

I can definitely agree on that note. xD

Confession: One of my favorite voices for a character in a VN was Mayuki's in Comyu.

Confession: I'd let Flutterz steal my virginity :yumiko:

That can be arranged :makina:

I don't even know how the Rewrite girls sound, because I read it mute. Same for Grisaia, Konosora and the Busters.

Confession: I have so many things I should be doing but instead I spend several hours a day playing the new Terraria update because that game is digital crack cocaine.

Confession 2: I'm disappointed that only 16 people signed up for my "2 truths and a lie" game *wink wink nudge nudge* :Kappa: