Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Nosebleed-san, do you secretly read this talk and has just lost a lot of blood?

There are no cute boys and/or traps.  Chances are no.

Confession:  I haven't seen a modern western movie from the past 3 years.  I remember seeing the trailer for Avengers, and that was the last movie I remember thinking about seeing.  Never saw it.  A conservative guess says I haven't seen any movie past 2010.

Confession: I'm awkward around anyone that's not among my friends, and I generally dislike talking to people irl.

This is soooooooooooooooo me.

Oh wow me too~

Time to all be friends! :D

... or.... maybe not...

*awkward turtles away*

Good thing I'm not an anime protagonist either or I would have freaked out. Really, stuff like this is only awkward if you make it awkward. The kids don't really know what they're doing, they're just being kids, so it's up to the adult to not turn it into something weird. I've kind of gotten used to it from that particular girl though, since when I eat lunch with the kids (and they ask me a thousand 'what is x in English?' questions) she always manages to pipe up with 'what is dick in English?' (and then the teachers hear her and drag her out to give her a scolding).

Well damn. That's fun. I think I'd enjoy being a teacher there, but would get sued almost immediately.

It's not even the kids' faults. Freaking kids anime in Japan are full of dicks. Crayon Shin-chan is always whipping his dick out, the doll kid in Zatch Bell was naked more than he was clothed, and even Anpanman has a song that goes 'Every boy~ has a sausage and meatballs~' that the kids were singing.

Don't forget Beel-chan! Also, Zatchbell was a nice watch in the past. Too bad I wasn't able to watch the whole thing.

Also, I'll think of it as part of the campaign of the Japanese government to promote baby making from a young age in order to raise their birth rate. :ilya:

Edit: Did I mention Japan has a penis festival? Because Japan has a penis festival.

Thanks, Majikoi. If I remember correctly... Kanamaru-sama?

Confession: A dear friend of mine died a few months ago from a long battle against cancer, today facebook sent me 3 emails telling me about her birthday(I don't even know why because I disabled all the notification a long time ago) and everytime I opened it (because I'm a moron and I forget things really easy) I saw the reminder on facebook too. I hate facebook so much..

Confession: A dear friend of mine died a few months ago from a long battle against cancer, today facebook sent me 3 emails telling me about her birthday(I don't even know why because I disabled all the notification a long time ago) and everytime I opened it (because I'm a moron and I forget things really easy) I saw the reminder on facebook too. I hate facebook so much..

A family friend of ours died a while ago, and I spent over 2 hours trying to get her account "memorialized", but since I didn't know her email address, they completely ignored me, even though I linked to an obituary and everything.  Their customer service is laughable.

Confession: I once cut a bike lock and rode off on the bike...

The twist, however, is that it was my bike, or rather one that I had rented. During a 2 or 3 day school trip in Russia my classmates and I rented a couple of bikes to ride to the closest convenience store and buy a cake because it was another classmate's birthday. When we got there we locked the bikes up with the locks we were given, but when we started to head back my key broke right in the lock. We had to stop people who were driving by and ask them if they had tools on them. Eventually one guy did and we even managed to convince him that the bike was, in fact, ours. Had to pay for the lock, but thankfully it was a cheap one (who knows if we would have been able to cut it if it were a sturdier lock!)

Confession: Back when I was a itty bitty kid, there was this really annoying old radio my parents would leave on All The Freakin' Time.  It grated on my nerves so bad that out of pure hatred for it, I got scissors and snipped the wire while it was still playing... there was a spark that blinded me, and I flew across the room onto the sofa on the other side. My hands were black, and I was scared of electrical sockets, and things that could zap me for a long time after.   :vinty:   ...Well, at least that radio didn't play anymore.

This is probably more like a rant than a confession but I'm too feverish to care. Japanese doctors are horrible. I went in today because I have a fever, sore throat and runny nose. After looking at my throat the guy took a cotton swab, dipped it in this horrible-looking ichor stuff, and then jammed it into my throat and swabbed it down with what I assume was some kind of sticky iodine solution. Then, to check me for flu, he jammed flexible sticks down each nostril all the way into my throat.

Then they had me blow my nose on a piece of plastic wrap.

Whee.

This is probably more like a rant than a confession but I'm too feverish to care. Japanese doctors are horrible. I went in today because I have a fever, sore throat and runny nose. After looking at my throat the guy took a cotton swab, dipped it in this horrible-looking ichor stuff, and then jammed it into my throat and swabbed it down with what I assume was some kind of sticky iodine solution. Then, to check me for flu, he jammed flexible sticks down each nostril all the way into my throat.

Whee.

Sounds nice. Now I can understand a little better those guys who are afraid of doctors

Whee.

If I ever go to Japan please remind me to stay away from doctors unless i'm about to loose a limb or something o.o

Confession: I am honestly conflicted over buying a GBA SP from a friend, he says he found it abandoned on a plane, he played "finders keepers". If I do not buy from him, it will take me practically threefold the money to buy a GBA SP.

Do you think buying that Gameboy would be ethical? Would you buy it or would it conflict your ethics?

Please help me out here

Confession: I am honestly conflicted over buying a GBA SP from a friend, he says he found it abandoned on a plane, he played "finders keepers". If I do not buy from him, it will take me practically threefold the money to buy a GBA SP.

Do you think buying that Gameboy would be ethical? Would you buy it or would it conflict your ethics?

Please help me out here

Of course it wouldn't be ethical. It's not his, but he's the unethical one for selling it. Now, I wouldn't blame you if you bought it under the pretext that it will not get returned to the original owner under any circumstances, making it a lost case already.

Of course it wouldn't be ethical. It's not his, but he's the unethical one for selling it. Now, I wouldn't blame you if you bought it under the pretext that it will not get returned to the original owner under any circumstances, making it a lost case already.

That quote-unquote "justification" is the reason I feel rather conflicted

Confession: I just found out at work that I'm A+. Throughout my whole entire life until today, I had the strong impression that I was an O. My mind is blown..

I wanted it to be O or at least A-  so I could get called for blood donor requests and make $$$... A+ quite useless..