What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

Well... if you insist. :P

It is a concept that has been thought to have existed for around 3.5 billion years. It is something that goes through constant evolution and not just that in a biological sense. It is something many organisms hold dear to and are not willing to let go until the flame burns out right in front of them. It is a condition that separates the living from the deceased. However, in a more modern sense it is what we cherish. It gives us a sense of identity. A sense of self that we can live with. A sense of freedom that allows us to do what we want. I gives us a chance to laugh. To cry and to think. We value the concept so much; not because we wish to remain forever. Yet it is because we only know it must perish given enough time. (Insert more rambling here)

Well... if you insist. :P

It is a concept that has been thought to have existed for around 3.5 billion years. It is something that goes through constant evolution and not just that in a biological sense. It is something many organisms hold dear to and are not willing to let go until the flame burns out right in front of them. It is a condition that separates the living from the deceased. However, in a more modern sense it is what we cherish. It gives us a sense of identity. A sense of self that we can live with. A sense of freedom that allows us to do what we want. I gives us a chance to laugh. To cry and to think. We value the concept so much; not because we wish to remain forever. Yet it is because we only know it must perish given enough time. (Insert more rambling here)

TL;DR 

Rooke rhymes with crook. And I'm typing this message from my maximum security cell while my roommate is busy trying to schmooze a packet of cigarettes out of the nearest guard.

I've always thought of your username as the chess piece Rook :P

Cloudy is a nickname I got from high school and it stuck with me since and 12 is the date I was born.

Cute :3

Hi, I'm Zenophilious. A lot of people have trouble spelling, or even pronouncing, my username, so feel free to use Zeno instead. I don't mind ^_^ If you're wondering where I got my username from (which a lot of people ask me), I initially got the idea from J.K. Rowling's character Xenophilius Lovegood from the later Harry Potter books. I changed the "X" to a "Z" and added an extra "o" in there, but a lot of people still recognize it, and, to this day, ask me if I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. The name Xenophilius was based on the word "xenophile", which, in turn, was based on the Greek words "xenos", meaning strange, and "philos", meaning loving. Xenophilius literally means "lover of the strange". It's the opposite to xenophobe, which I'm sure a few of you have heard before.

Boom, copied + pasted from my profile. 

The infuriating thing is, even though I thought this username would never get stolen, I find it registered on sites I've never been to before.  People on the internet never cease to amaze me.

It's quite simple. The Fawkes part comes from my favorite movie "V for Vendetta", I've watched countless times, it's just awesome.

The "Nagisa" is simply the first name of my first love, "Furukawa Nagisa" :3

Funnily Nagisa is the only exception, nowadays, to a non-loli that I still love, so I use the name as a memento.

Keep it coming guys~

He deserved his fate.

Indeed. All roaches deserved to be buried alive, after all.
Random fact: I actually hate cockroach.

I've always thought of your username as the chess piece Rook :P

I thought the same, actually. I imagined if he ever posts in this thread, he will say something like "You see, rook is the most crucial piece in chess..." and then he goes on and on about how awesome the piece is.

I'm pretty sure it's a circle, not a club. :o

If you're talking about what Tenkuru means, then yes, you're right. According to the TL notes, Tenbu means Sky Club, as opposed to Tenkuru , which means Sky Circle. But I used the term club because the circle did eventually get enough members to be an official club. 

I'm probably the guy with the most interesting name the forum has ever chanced upon!

Its just my name IRL

:P

But if ya wanna know what it means...

Its derived from The Arabic name "Abu Baker", meaning "father of being early" 

And I always do my best to live to my name!...

... Oh crap! Only 10 mins left! Gotta go

my screen name comes from a old conspiracy theory document that was proven to be hoaxed by a famous ufo researcher where they describe a alien captured by the us government when they shot down a ufo, supposedly according to the hoaxed document after a long time of interrogation the alien used telepathy to explain that its name was crrrrllll which when pronounced in English sounds closest to the word krill.

If you're talking about what Tenkuru means, then yes, you're right. According to the TL notes, Tenbu means Sky Club, as opposed to Tenkuru , which means Sky Circle. But I used the term club because the circle did eventually get enough members to be an official club. 

I'm just fucking around, you're obviously correct.

You know how I'm a bastard?

This is the name of someone I know. I picked their name up and use it on the internet. Thankfully they go by another username, but it would've been quite awkward if he knew I'm using his name to go by.

You never know, maybe that someone you know has been using your name on the internet as well. What a twist that would be.

I'm probably the guy with the most interesting name the forum has ever chanced upon!

Its just my name IRL

:P

But if ya wanna know what it means...

Its derived from The Arabic name "Abu Baker", meaning "father of being early" 

And I always do my best to live to my name!...

... Oh crap! Only 10 mins left! Gotta go

I always thought it was short for arabian biker.

• 2 weeks later...

I went through a lot of usernames and settled on this one. At the time I was watching a League of Legends stream and there was a player called Liquid Inori. Since Guilty Crown is my favorite anime and I thought "Liquid" sounded cool I went for "LiquidShu" (Ouma Shu being the MC).

Before that I had oppy1234. It was just thought up and looking back I kinda like it now...Maybe without the numbers.

Then I had Thaistyx which was my dads original playstation network tag. Once I got XBL I continued to use it until switching to LiquidShu not to long ago.

I kind of wish I didn't have "Liquid" in my name now though because only two months ago I found out its a pro SC2 and DOTA2 team  :(

I can't find the name thread I made way back. You'll see the name origins of other forum members like solidbatman there. Anyway, my former name is based on slowpoke. Due to my name being Yuki, it became snowpoke. However it was taken in other sites so I get the Google translate for poke. Well that's the gist of it.

I named myself after my shaving cream.

It's my name from an Xbox site that's carried over to most other sites I'm on (even though I don't play Xbox anymore). When I joined that site I was using a 2nd account, and just chose a randomly generated name for my Gamertag, then used that to join the site. I didn't really use foresight in that instance, but I'm fine with the name so whatever.

I first saw the name as a kid in pokemon colosseum (the MCs name) and because me and my friends thought that it looks and sounds totally cool, I started to use it for games, accounts, usw. And in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Really overpowered and also my favourite character of the entire series.