What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

Eldritch= An archaic word denoting something evil or mysterious. Taken from H.P Lovecraft's many chilling stories describing inhuman abominations.

Cherub= Pretty self-explanatory. The one most people are familiar with is a small angel that takes up the guise of a young child.

Chose this nickname because I like messing around with themes of light vs. dark.

Have no idea how did I got this name.

I just remember that I found some random thread on the internet about "convert your name to Japanese name" (damn sure it's fake), and after some random conversion (which I don't remember how), I settled with this one.

Just found out recently that it means "May", which have absolutely zero connection to my real name.

My name comes from reading Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness at the time of picking the username and really liking the name and character of Kurtz from it. Kurtz in the novel essentially turns himself into a charismatic demigod (to the tribes surrounding his station) and his name is known throughout the region. Unfortunately when I first tried to use this name someone had taken it so I more or less changed the u to a y and removed the z and got the username kyrt. I've basically stuck with it since as one of my forum handles.

Nothing really special regarding mine. It's a nick name someone equipped me with in high school and it stuck :P

^_^

That's funny, I found a crab spider in my house a few years back and my roommate said to keep it alive because they're supposed to be good luck in Japan. It roamed around the house for the longest time and we named it Mr. Meogii as well. The name was just the first thing that came to mind. Is that from something or what?

Well my username come from two different things. First Dokken for the famous ' hadouken ' or hadoken for certain people. One of my greatest passion if the vsfighting, I play Street Fighter for more than 10 years now and I often go to tournament. And Dokken for the group called Dokken. I just love George Lynch, (godlike in Mr.Scary), no I found the way to mix them.

That's funny, I found a crab spider in my house a few years back and my roommate said to keep it alive because they're supposed to be good luck in Japan. It roamed around the house for the longest time and we named it Mr. Meogii as well. The name was just the first thing that came to mind. Is that from something or what?

No, It's quite random actually. . 

I have not heard anyone say the name Mr. Meogii until you did lol.

My name is quite difficult to explain because it's contain my philosophical thought behind it, but i'll try (since no one would read it anyway)

Dark is color, but not a simple color. Every time you used too much color or mixed to much color everything goes dark. I saw the world from many point of view, too many... i am not even sure which is mine. Dark is referring an unknown side of what it's may contain and so do i...

I am not me who is i am, forgotten by my own self, unknown from others...

Blank refer empty, it's mean i was nothing. Not here, not there, not even exist. There is million of human that live in this world, or maybe billion? But, half of them are mean nothing to the other half or maybe even to this world. How i could life when i mean nothing for this world? thats why i pick blank a.k.a empty, space, or nothing.