What's the meaning behind your username?

Roach

There's no real logic to my name I guess. Or I can try to explain, but it won't make sense. Demolishor is that transforming giant robot with a Gatling gun fingers, bend that with Desu and you supposedly get a mechanical girl who can fire up 350 desus per minute. It's just meant to be over-the-top, cute, while not really meaning anything.

• 3 months later...

Abernite, I've been using it since junior high. If any of you ever played Ragnarok Online, you might know a monster called Ambernite, it's a snail monster. I thought it sounds cool and decided to used it for my nickname online. But it should be Ambernite with letter 'm' right? First time I wanted to use this name, I accidentally missed the 'm' letter, hence the name Abernite. But it's sounded cooler for me so I used it the way it is until now. No actual meaning whatsoever :wahaha:  

Original name thought up for my female Human Mage in WoW. Was the only one using it for a good 2 years, then the name started popping up everywhere after I joined a world 100 guild, kind of a bummer.

Still incredibly attached to it, even though it sounds way too female.

The "Soulless" comes from my precieved lack of persona. I have always been one to actively avoid people, even in my kiddie years, so I feel that I lack a "self" that is developed by interacting with others. The "Watcher" is also very related to my issues with interacting with others. Even when I am in a group, such as a group project or work, I feel isolated from others like I'm watching them through a TV screen and I'm not actually next to them.

Here's a small excerpt from Wikipedia about what shikomizue are:

• Shikomizue

The shikomizue (仕込み杖?, literally "prepared cane") or 'jotō' (杖刀 literally "staff sword") [9] is a Japanese swordstick. It is most famous for its use by the fictional swordmaster Zatoichi.

The name shikomi-zue is actually the name of a type of mounting; the sword blade was placed in a cane-like mounting (tsue), to conceal the fact that it was a sword. These mountings are not to be confused with the Shirasaya mountings, which were just plain wooden mountings with no decorations.

Some shikomi-zue also concealed metsubushi, chains, hooks, and many other things. The shikomi-zue could be carried in public without arousing suspicion, making them perfect tools for shinobi.

The fact they're concealed swords is really cool to me so I made it my username.

'Moon shop'. Like... Game-ya is a game shop, Sake-ya is an alcohol shop... 'Getsu-ya' is a moon shop. I haven't decided yet whether I sell moons or whether I represent a shop ON the moon (probably run by moon rabbits... I am born in the year of the hare after all (which in Japanese is referred to as the year of the rabbit because no one in Japan cares about the difference between hares and rabbits (which would probably piss off some Redwall characters)))