Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds!

OriginalRen

Forget to ask the most important thing

Reward  :ph34r:

Well as this is battle for owning fuwanovel our reward is fuwanovel and as fuwanovel mission is to spreed VNs in a west and make all of the western people into it's slaves once they get addicted to VNs (Outbreak company logic) fuwanovel will eventually own all of the west and those who win here will own a fuwanovel. So wienners gets to be kings of the west.

Battle of the Guilds - Operation

A reminder to everyone participating in the competition that I am still accepting starting cards for your starter decks. Also, if you are unfamiliar with anything that has been posted up to this point, please don't hesitate to ask questions. Remember that everything posted in this thread has a link to it located in the OP in case you forget anything. That being said, it's time to discuss the format of the game and how each match will take place.

Match Format:

Matches will take place over an editable Google document where each team will be allowed to change and edit the file during the match. I will begin each round by posting a picture representing the current districts and what stake cards are available for you to bid on. I will also provide your team (via PM) your hand of 4 cards that you are allowed to use that round.

The way it works is that each team will be allowed to access the document and "place" a card (via written text) on any district when it is their turn. Players simply follow the steps listed below to do so.

• If the card is played faceup, they will simply put the statistics of the card in the document as well as the name of the card and team they are playing for.
  • If the card is played facedown, they will write "facedown" on the document under the district they want to play their card, indicating that they have played something there, but are the only ones allowed to see it. When a team plays a facedown card they will also be required to send me (via the same PM) the name of the card they have played from their hand.

Once a card has been played, the next team to go will edit the document and follow the above steps when playing a card from their hand. Play will continue like this until all cards have been used by all teams. After the round is finished, I will complete a Resolution Phase and provide everyone a quick summary of what happened, including what teams won what cards and any other relevant information.

Please Note: Once a card has been played from your hand, edits will no longer be possible on the document - a card laid is a card played!

Please keep in mind that because you are allowed to edit the Google document at any time during the match, changing results to be in your favor can happen. As such, if at any point in time your team is caught falsifying information or changing the document when you are not supposed to, your team will immediately lose their match and be awarded 0 points for that round. In short, be honest.

The reason I decided to format the game this way is so that every team will be able to play cards when they are able. Time zones become less of an issue in this regard, and that is always a plus.

I will post an example of the document in the next day or so. In the meantime, keep making your starting decks and get yourselves pumped up!