Comyu Translation Complete

For people excited just for Harvest Fiesta being up next, you really should give Comyu a shot. It's pretty great.

gFtJS5y.jpg

Well considering the MangaGamer news, that's not really a guarantee.

Even if he doesn't do more Akatsuki Works stuff, hopefully this patch raises awareness of their games enough that more people will be interested in further translations.

Lol, just finished reading every tld route of Comyu today (started it two days ago) and now I was about to jump on Kagome's untranslated route anyway. Seems like waiting a bit might be for the best, talk about good luck. Hell, even my avatar is Mayuki.

Loli Idol-chan! She's adorable. 

And finally! This is great news. I've been waiting to do Kagome's route for quite some time! Awesome. Thanks TL's. ^_^

Two of my favorites, Ayakashibito and Comyu, translated in less than a year... guess it proves that I have good taste, lol. 

Edit:  This almost tempts me to want to start a Ruitomo or Devils Devel Concept project... but I don't even have the free time to work on Ikusa Megami Zero these days.

Two of my favorites, Ayakashibito and Comyu, translated in less than a year... guess it proves that I have good taste, lol. 

Edit:  This almost tempts me to want to start a Ruitomo or Devils Devel Concept project... but I don't even have the free time to work on Ikusa Megami Zero these days.

If you can actually translate Ruitomo in any seamless fashion I'd be deeply impressed. Especially considering even this Comyu TL is uh, really bad.

A translation is far better than no translation at all and instead having to read one through a machine. I can come to accept that the TL is flawed as I've read many of them myself and was aware of it, yet still found immense enjoyment out of those VNs nonetheless. And at the least, it most certainly isn't so dramatically flawed if it had any serious thought put into its translation (which I'm sure Amaterasu is serious). People can't screw something up so badly unless they could care less about their work. Either way, I think we'll all mostly enjoy the VN as long as it isn't blatantly flawed. It's thanks to the team who put out the effort that this was able to be seriously completed, so I'm really grateful.