Heloooooooo Fuwanovel!

Mizore Man

Hi there guys! I guess I'll just jump right in and introduce myself. You guys can call me Mizore Man (or just M&M). I'm a university student from the southwest US and a bit of a comedian and also a bit of a hopeless romantic :P. I am also a Computer Science major with a minor in Japanese, and my hobbies include gaming (all types: pc, console, Tamagatchi pets, you name it), anime, keeping up with the tech industry, stand-up comedy, and of course visual novels. I hope to get to know you guys and be an active member on the site.

Before somebody asks, my favorite VN to date is probably Katawa Shoujo, which is right above Shuffle! on my list.

Favorite Anime is definitely a tie between The World God Only Knows and Kokoro Connect.

Favorite Game? Best game I have ever played is Age of Empires II for the pc. Otherwise it has to be Pokemon. Stick to the classics.

And lastly, favorite comedian is Louis CK. 

Wanna get to know me more? Feel free to ask away.  B)

Yooooooooooo M&M :P

Katawa Shoujo is both overrated (by people unexperienced with VNs) and underrated (by people who have read lots and/or hate OELVNs). I'd say it's probable you'll find something you like even more eventually -- not sure how well-read you are, though. One of these days, I'll try to write an article that doesn't suck on why KS is interesting. I scrapped my last attempt.

Emi for sure. And I can see why people say KS is overrated/underrated; but I honestly liked it because of the morales it sets forth which you don't often see in VN's. Many just have a good plotline(s) and leave you feeling warm and fuzzy afterwards, but KS tries to teach a different lesson with each route, which I find kind of inspiring. But that's just my opinion.