What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Finished the main storyline for Homura and co. in Shinovi Versus and all in all it was a very satisfying last chapter with a really good resolution of a plotline from the first game and the ending really has me wanting to play Deep Crimson and the upcoming Estival Versus. Now starting the "Girls' Heart" storylines  starting with the Gessen girls and have finished Yumi, Minori, and Murakumo's. The first two had pretty hilarious endings and the last one had a nice character moment.

Fuck that thing its like retard speed when shooting you cant take someone on head on with it you gotta sneak around and hope the first arrow kills them.

Hahaha~ I knew it. Well it's just a show off weapon and if you can kill someone with it you should feel a bit proud~

Got 

the first eight, plus the Sheol

endings in Binding Of Isaac Rebirth, I'm loving this game. Started another Isaac run 

to unlock It Lives.

My last run was pretty entertaining. 

Judas + Technology + Spirit Of The Night + max dmg + using guppy's paw in devil room of depths II to convert all 4 of my heart containers to 12 soul hearts = beat satan with a single heart left

Currently playing DA:I , although I'm not really playing it that much cause it makes my fan go ballistic, besides the noise I can run the game fine, but I'm looking forward to Dying light and witcher 3, I just hope witcher won't make my fans ballistic again, but I will probably fully upgrade my comp during may, so I hope it will be ok

Decided to take a break from the other stuff I was playing and started playing Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes been playing it for about an hour just wandering around seeing what the game has to offer. Not overly fond of the new voice for Snake but I'm assuming they did this because they plan to have Keifer Sutherland play Snake in the upcoming hollywood film (that's supposedly in pre-production).

I don't think Sutherland is that bad. Wouldn't mind seeing him play Snake in the movie.

Don't listen to all the people saying GZ is a "$30 demo." There's plenty of content in that game, and I think the price is good. What do you think of it so far?

There is plenty of content for the 13 dollars I spent on it. Also Sutherland for the most part is ok but there are some lines that sound very lazy and then others that just make think Hayter could have pulled it off better. I'm fine with him playing snake in the movie as well. I still haven't beaten the main mission about 3 hours in made it a goal to throw as many people into the choppers as I can (not sure if that does anything or not but whatever...I'm rather enjoying just messing around so far. I'll get around to the actual plot related content eventually. Lots of different ways to do things in it. It also runs wonderfully on my rather mid-graded PC. The Fox Engine definitely is amazing so far. I'm doing what I usually do in metal gear games just trying trying multiple different ways to do things and really just get used to the controls on PC as I rarely play any type of shooter.

Taking a break from my achievement hunting in Crusader Kings 2 (so done with the one province counts summoning 10K stacks of troops from the depths of hell).

I have now switched over to playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Been having a real urge to play a JRPG I have not played, so this will do nicely.

Got Alien: Isolation while it was on sale during Christmas, and holy hell, I've barely seen the Xenomorph at all and I'm terrified it's going to just appear behind me, and I know it won't show up at that point in the game.  I'm very vulnerable to jump-scares, but horror games are so much fun...  D:

Still playing through Persona 4 Golden.

King Moron was just murdered even though he didn't appear on the Midnight Channel and a human Teddie popped out of the Teddie costume, so I have no idea what the hell is going on. I'm thinking King Moron might have been murdered by a copycat killer, but I'm not sure.

I'm getting really into Skyrim. I feel as though this play through will be the one that I actually beat. Usually, when I make an attempt at Skyrim, I start playing it, and then I just get a Fallout relapse, only to end up playing Fallout again.