What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

They are going to try to get kurisu and a better multiplayer experience but kurisu seems like it will definitely happen as dlc...here's hoping it's not too expensive. Also even though she hasn't been 'confirmed' look at what one of the steam card badge rewards is; (scroll all the way down and look to the right)

yuzuha & kurisu background

I'm gonna go on a limb and say she's definitely going to happen.

Completed the Girl's Heart stories for Hebijo and all the Hanzo girls except Daidoji in Shinovi Versus.

I've just started playing two games, first Dragon Age 2, which so far doesn't seem so bad though I only just finished the prologue. The second game is a game I played at PAX South called Freedom Planet and enjoyed what I played enough to buy it on Steam and its proven to be a fun game so far, the character I'm currently playing as, Lilac, plays a bit similar to Sonic but has her own unique styles too.

Just completed my full play through of ME3. Didn't end up doing all the DLC in it because the only one I have is CItadel and I wasn't really in the mood to play it. I actually ended up using a save game editor for paragon and renegade points because I hate how the dialouge in ME3 does not allow neutral choices. 

Ended up doing the destroy ending like usual. I never felt like the choices really mattered so I get satisfaction knowing that I blew every single reaper out of the sky. Also I like the idea of my Shepard living through to the end as it is implied if you have enough war assets and picked the destroy ending.

Not sure what to play next. I'll think about it later.

Just completed my full play through of ME3. Didn't end up doing all the DLC in it because the only one I have is CItadel and I wasn't really in the mood to play it. I actually ended up using a save game editor for paragon and renegade points because I hate how the dialouge in ME3 does not allow neutral choices. 

Ended up doing the destroy ending like usual. I never felt like the choices really mattered so I get satisfaction knowing that I blew every single reaper out of the sky. Also I like the idea of my Shepard living through to the end as it is implied if you have enough war assets and picked the destroy ending.

Not sure what to play next. I'll think about it later.

Citadel is a must have DLC for ME3, it added in the funny moments and character interaction that wasn't really present in ME3, and I agree with your ending, That is the exact reason why I chose it as well, but I think Bioware already made a new Commander...I mean I would be happy if they can kee[ Shepard around, but I'm more concerned about How ME4 will be, since we can all tell the development sequence ME1>ME2 there is better game-play, better choices, better armor choices etc. ME2>ME3 felt like they just made a fancier version of ME1...The armor design and system was the same thing as ME1...and Honestly I'd say that ME1 has better combat system than ME3. Bioware already scrwed Dragon Age over and they probably just scrwed ME over, they use to be my favorite game Dev company for the choices and story...Now Telltale games is what I like, great story and great choices 

Citadel is a must have DLC for ME3, it added in the funny moments and character interaction that wasn't really present in ME3, and I agree with your ending, That is the exact reason why I chose it as well, but I think Bioware already made a new Commander...I mean I would be happy if they can kee[ Shepard around, but I'm more concerned about How ME4 will be, since we can all tell the development sequence ME1>ME2 there is better game-play, better choices, better armor choices etc. ME2>ME3 felt like they just made a fancier version of ME1...The armor design and system was the same thing as ME1...and Honestly I'd say that ME1 has better combat system than ME3. Bioware already scrwed Dragon Age over and they probably just scrwed ME over, they use to be my favorite game Dev company for the choices and story...Now Telltale games is what I like, great story and great choices 

You mean the same studio that reuses the same engine for all their games? the same studio that is actually making 5 Games at the same time? or that these choices are ase illusional as Mass effect's ones?