What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Holy Zombie Jesus, Dim, you're back!  <3

Also, whenever I play Tropico I just end up assassinating people that irritate me...I always say I won't, but I always do...

I'll take you up on that idea.

It's nice to see you too, Zeno. Look at you~ you're a board mod now. :illya:

PS Also currently playing Insurgency.

I'll take you up on that idea.

It's nice to see you too, Zeno. Look at you~ you're a board mod now. :illya:

PS Also currently playing Insurgency.

A BM with an erratic internet connection  >.>  But yeah, have an icon and everything.

I'm obsessively playing Pokémon Y, splitting my time between trying to breed Shinies and fill out my Pokédex.  It's really time-consuming...

My internet was pretty laggy , and I didn't want to watch anime or read a VN, so I was scrolling through my steam library and trying to find games I have not finished yet( which is like 90% of them), So I am currently trying to finish Bioshock infinite Burial at sea episode 2( I had finished one long ago when it came out and when 2 came out I just somehow never played it, probably got attracted by another game)

Finally starting good ol' Dragon Age Inquisition

I blitzed through DA:O and DA:II prior, but whoop-dee-doo there's no save import feature. You just use the DA: Keep thingymabobber to create your world state instead so gg me.

All I'll say is that it feels great to have huge open worlds after playing through DA: II's claustrophobic recycled maps

Finally starting good ol' Dragon Age Inquisition

I blitzed through DA:O and DA:II prior, but whoop-dee-doo there's no save import feature. You just use the DA: Keep thingymabobber to create your world state instead so gg me.

All I'll say is that it feels great to have huge open worlds after playing through DA: II's claustrophobic recycled maps

Well, I'm rather disappointed.  I went to go buy Pokémon OR, and the used copy I got (didn't have any new copies, I guess), which I was told had been immediately returned and hadn't even been played, had been already beaten (entered the Hall of Fame twice), registered on Pokémon-GL, and registered on Club Nintendo.  I moved all of their legendaries to my Pokébank as consolation before wiping the save; I'm now gonna return it and either wait or look around for a new copy.  Me and my need for the complete experience...

So, yeah, I basically got free legendaries.  Not bad, all in all, just irritating.

Well, I'm rather disappointed.  I went to go buy Pokémon OR, and the used copy I got (didn't have any new copies, I guess), which I was told had been immediately returned and hadn't even been played, had been already beaten (entered the Hall of Fame twice), registered on Pokémon-GL, and registered on Club Nintendo.  I moved all of their legendaries to my Pokébank as consolation before wiping the save; I'm now gonna return it and either wait or look around for a new copy.  Me and my need for the complete experience...

So, yeah, I basically got free legendaries.  Not bad, all in all, just irritating.

man, that sucks, its kinda like having the movie spoiled for you or a mystery manga with a circle on a character that said hes the bad guy. So anyways, I re installed dishonored yesterday and restarted it, and this time I actually looked at the guides and went non-lethal( lethal makes the game so much easier and Last time I played it I went lethal, but the chaos level was too high so I quit and after like 2 years, I'm back again to play nonlethal)

Eh, not so much having it spoiled as not getting to see the FULL movie.  Pokémon Global Link is kinda stupidly fun, and makes Wonder Trading always worth it while also giving you a chance of getting more than one Master Ball, so...yeah, it's kinda nice to be able to use.

Yeah, Dishonored is pretty easy if you go lethal.  Just neckstab, hide body, Blink to safety, rinse and repeat.  I need to finish my Lethal playthrough and go nonlethal sometime...*sigh*

Been clearing some quests in Shadowrun Dragonfall: DC...wow I'm enjoying this game more than I expected. The companions are all interesting, the sidequests so far have neat stories and the main story's going along at a nice pace. About the only complaint I have so far is it can take hours to fight your way out of a building.

Also, this game now has me wishing for a Demonbane crossover...

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Lodge

Being an Australian sports enthusiast and a fan of video game sims/RPGs, I've always been a bit dismayed to see the lack of quality sport games that focus on Australian sports. Cricket, rugby league, AFL, all these games are incredibly sub-par. I DO play Tiger Woods and Top Spin, but I wanted something different.

So in desperation I recently picked up MLB: The Show 2013, rationalising that baseball is similar to cricket, and I don't regret my decision. It's freaking fantastic. After figuring out what the stats all mean, I've made a pitcher with a 4-S fastball, a change up, and a slider, upped the difficulty to veteran, slapped the pitching interface on "meter" and have been tearing up in the double-A leagues. I can't hit a single ball when I'm called in to bat, but I'm tearing up with pitching. 

The goals suck though. Should have got the 2014 edition because I just bombed my first set of goals.., in a big, BIG way :(

But I'm hooked. So very hooked. I wonder what the career mode for NBA 2K14 is like, or Fifa...

But I'm hooked. So very hooked. I wonder what the career mode for NBA 2K14 is like, or Fifa...

I'm playing NBA 2k since 2009 and would say the 2k15 career mode ist the best so far. They made a big step from last year (PC)... For me it's by far the best Sport Sim out there (well I really love Basketball so I'm a little bit biased ;) )... The FIFA career mode never made me care that much, so i wouldn't recommend that. But if you're willing to try NBA 2k, start with the current one 2k15, it's totally worth it..