What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Got to the Depths in Dark Souls. Nice game, though I'm starting to wonder if the lore isn't as deep as I take it to be.

Besides that, since my Ghost Trick purchase failed miserably, all I'm doing this rewatching the fourth Persona 5 trailer and crying myself to sleep (I don't have a PS3 or PS4).

On 5/5/2016 at 4:16 PM, Funyarinpa said:

Got to the Depths in Dark Souls. Nice game, though I'm starting to wonder if the lore isn't as deep as I take it to be.

There's a lot to it, but not necessarily in the depths. Some of the later areas have a lot more hints about the world, and there's even a new NPC who shows up at some point and drops a small infodump on you. Key word is small. 

Played CSGO with friends, finally got ranked.

Silver 1. 8) 

Still at Blighttown.

I'll probably play Ghost Trick if I complete Dark Souls before the exams week (Before June, in other words). Likely not happening (how long would a first playthrough be in Dark Souls?).

I'm practically full for the rest of the summer, and Zero Time Dilemma will be my toppest top priority once I do get home, and then I have to get in some SAT practice so I don't think I'll be finishing any other game, perhaps I'll finish up SMT4.

After a while away from home, I fell out of touch with Tales of Zestiria and found myself with a hankering to play Senran Kagura again. So I picked up Burst. Last time I played through the whole Hanzo line and a bit of Hebijo, so now I'm doing the rest of Hebijo. It's still a fun game. I'm actually a little anxious to get through this game so I can play some of the later iterations in the series, though I expect I'll go play other things rather than moving straight on to the next one.

On Persona 3 FES right now, been busy the past week with the game. Got Persona HYPE right now ever since new P5 trailer came out. Already played Persona 4 Golden and have had this on the back log for awhile, wanna finish before playing P5 that way I can get fully acquainted with Persona. Has anyone ever played P4 first then went to P3, or did you play in chronological order?

7 hours ago, Leaf said:

On Persona 3 FES right now, been busy the past week with the game. Got Persona HYPE right now ever since new P5 trailer came out. Already played Persona 4 Golden and have had this on the back log for awhile, wanna finish before playing P5 that way I can get fully acquainted with Persona. Has anyone ever played P4 first then went to P3, or did you play in chronological order?

A ton of people played P4G then went back in time to play P3, myself included. P4G brought a lot of new people to the series. Personally, I played P3P rather than P3FES, though, and have generally been satisfied with that decision. There are certainly tradeoffs, but I feel like I would've gone nuts with P3FES's combat system, and I've heard that The Answer is kind of a grindfest.

7 hours ago, Leaf said:

I played P4G throughout last November and December. Besides squeezing in Euphoria, I don't think I played anything else of much note in that time. Finished P4G on 31st December, then bought P3 Portable on 31st Jan. Finished that on March 1st (at 2am or something lol). Loved both, P4G is in my top three games now. Literally my only two regrets is that 1) played portable over FES first 2) didn't get the S. Link of a particular character to the max. 

FUCK, I NEED PERSONA IN MY FILTHY HANDS AND SOON 

Playing Sleeping Dogs, because I'm the kind of scumbag who will buy triple A games on sale years after release for a couple of euros.
The catch? Got it on PS4.

Turns out I'm pretty different than I used to be 15 or even 10 years ago. I've always been primarily a PC gamer but wow am I terrible at console games.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:38 AM, Fred the Barber said:

After a while away from home, I fell out of touch with Tales of Zestiria and found myself with a hankering to play Senran Kagura again. So I picked up Burst. Last time I played through the whole Hanzo line and a bit of Hebijo, so now I'm doing the rest of Hebijo. It's still a fun game. I'm actually a little anxious to get through this game so I can play some of the later iterations in the series, though I expect I'll go play other things rather than moving straight on to the next one.

Didn't play Burst or 2, but Shinovi Versus was a lot of fun.

With a bigger set of characters, interactions got even more ridiculous and stuff. It's nice that you're having fun playing Senran Kagura. Too bad Stray ain't here anymore. He was a big fan of it.

...Man, I hope I get a 3DS someday.

Man, am I terrible at Battlefield 4  :sachi:  My K/D ratio is pathetic.  At least I manage to get some kills, I guess.  Still haven't tried any non-infantry modes yet.  I have to say, it's a lot different from CoD, and not all in ways that are welcoming to people that are used to running around by yourself and racking up kills.  Took me quite a while to realize that that was why I was dying so often.

Waiting until I can get my copy of Overwatch  :wafuu:  I missed the beta and was kinda salty about that.